Bewear!

[Professor] ...Anyways, I'm not sure of the source of the explosion. I did see smoke however, sort of like gunpowder.

[Ges] Hmmm...weird. Could it have been the Navy? Maybe they've come to save the day!

[Professor] No, no. There was nobody present outside as I said, the Navy would've definitely made their presence known.

[Ges] The thief...

[Professor] The thing is...why would they save us?

[Ges] Maybe...they just wanted that fruit and nothing else...

[Professor] But explain those killings of the people in the hospital...

[Ges] You never told me that?!?! Omigosh...!

[Professor] How do you think I got that sample of that poison? That was what seemed to have killed those innocent people.

[Ges] Hmmm...that thief sure confuses me...bipolar much?

[Professor] Well, we won't be confused for long, because I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

For a moment, Birch disappears from the main area, leaving Ges alone with her thoughts.

[Ges] Wait where are you...going...?

After a few minutes, Birch comes back, and as he does, there are heavy, loud footsteps that follow. It was as if an elephant were tramping around the lab, it startled Ges. The footsteps grew nearer until Birch was in the main area, but there was a second person with him.

[Ges] WHA?!?!?!

[Professor] Meet...a pacifista!

[Ges] A wha...?

[Professor] This is my own pacifista, a model that belonged to the world government, but I took in

[Professor] This is my own pacifista, a model that belonged to the world government, but I took in. I since then have added some modifications and such.

[Ges] Wowwwie...! It's...so...

[Professor] Hm?

[Ges] COOL...! But...they seem...so familiar too...

[Professor] The pacifista, or this specific model, was modeled after Bartholomew Kuma, a famous revolutionary and pirate.

[Ges] Bartholomew Kuma...huh.

Ges couldn't even begin to guess why that name brought back so many memories for her.  Her head would hurt more the more she thought about it.

[Ges] Unnnhhh....

[Professor] Are you okay there?

[Ges] Y-Yeah...

Her head started to pound like a drum; at first, the pain would be mild before briefly throbbing. She also experienced visions and flashes during that time. In one of the visions, a young girl was seated outside with Kuma, the enormous bear-human. The little girl looked to have dark brown skin, a white cotton dress, black puffy hair, and a white bunny tail.