Let Us In (Filler)

[Shido] I think I'm good...I'll just take your word for it. Wow though...you're a bit heavier than I expected.

[Leslie] I'm kinda bigbacked...

[Ema] Okay guys, he should be downstairs, right? Let's go! And bring your weapons.

[Leslie] I don't have any...

[Shido] I got my gun.

[Ema] Right-ya.

Ema's hand darted to her katana, leaning against the wall, its midnight blue sheath adorned with elegant golden engravings bearing the name "Akusei." She secured the weapon at her side, its weight a familiar comfort against her hip. Together, she and Shido (and Leslie kinda) embarked on their descent downstairs, ready for whatever.

Downstairs...

As the arrows pierced the walls, flames licked hungrily through them, contrasting the warmth inside the ship with the cold, rainy air outside. Stirred by the chaos, most of the ship's civilians awoke to the danger, their senses jolted. Meanwhile, Chansu ushered them to a corner to protect them. While that happened, the grunts were coming in the ship through the exposed walls, armed to the teeth with rifles, swords and other weaponry.

[Chansu] Stand back civilians! Don't leave this spot, you can't take them on!

[Random Grunt 1] We were given orders to exterminate this ship and all of those in it. Don't make it hard for us, you can die pain free with a gunshot to the head.

[Chansu] Are you crazy? Just who are you people.

[Random Grunt 2] That would be for you to find out, but today death knocks on your door.

[Chansu] Well tell him I'm not home!

Chansu charged at Grunt 2, coating his fist and flames as he hurled a forceful punch, but the grunt ducked and attempted a sweep kick. Reacting quickly, Chansu countered with a backflip.

[Chansu] Faiapafu!

Chansu unleashed a barrage of small fireballs from his mouth, Grunt 2 attempted to evade, but they proved too fast and diminutive to avoid. The fiery balls found their mark, piercing the grunt's skin and leaving behind nasty marks, causing him to collapse in agony, writhing on the ground as he clawed at his afflicted flesh. Chansu then landed and stared at Grunt 1, ignoring the others behind the grunt.

[Chansu] Hmph, think you can take me now?

[Random Grunt 1] You're a fresh sailor, I can tell, nothing I can't handle. MEN! Stay back behind me, don't bring the others yet, we probably won't need them, nor the captain. Just kill those people huddled in the corner.

[Chansu] NO!

Chansu spun around, unleashing fireballs in every direction to create a barrier around the civilians. The grunts quickly realized the tactic and looked at Grunt 1, who smiled and unsheathed his sword, the blade was covered in blood and poison, showcasing how dirty he is when fighting.

[Random Grunt 1] Just stay put then, I'll end this pest quickly.

Grunt 1 surged forward with lightning speed, leaving a blur in his wake, while Chansu enveloped his arms in flames. As Grunt 1 swung his sword, Chansu reacted quickly, grabbing the blade with both hands, engaged in a fierce struggle.

[Chansu] You have haki, huh? That's not enough to beat me though.

[Random Grunt 1] Maybe, but your flames can't hold out against this poison for long, you hear that sound?

A sizzling noise filled the air, the flames on Chansu's arms and the poisonous sword reacting violently, as if it were eggs frying on a scorching summer afternoon. Chansu quickly withdrew his arms and delivered a jab to Grunt 1's jaw. Grunt 1, stunned, dash backed to get some spacing, wiping his mouth.