We're Back...!

Mitsuru was speaking so softly that Ges was unable to hear him even though he stood behind her.

[Mitsuru] *taps Ges* U-um hey...

[Ges] *turns around* Oh? Heyyyy what's up? Didn't think you would be out here, especially after what happened.

[Mitsuru] A-A-Actually..I-I wanted to ask...c-can you train with...me?

[Ges] Wha...you mean like, what I'm doing right now??

[Mitsuru] Y-Yes..

[Ges] Uh...

Examining Mitsuru, Ges feels his forehead to check for a temperature.

[Mitsuru] Hu-

[Ges] Are you okay...in the head? You've never wanted to train with me before!

[Mitsuru] W-Well...I've h-had a change of heart...

[Ges] Well...okay then! Well...where do we even start...I guess, do ya know how to throw a punch?

[Mitsuru] W-Well...no...I-I've never tried...

[Ges] I think maybe we could start with that?

Glancing over at Ges and Mitsuru, Birch smiles and expresses surprise that's all it took for Mitsuru to agree.

[Birch] Soon...soon.

Two days after...[Marine Prison Block: Northeast, Location: 229th Branch, Hoenn]

Ensign Gusutafu, who was previously a commodore but was demoted for mistreating prisoners, is sitting there keeping watch over the prisoners

Ensign Gusutafu, who was previously a commodore but was demoted for mistreating prisoners, is sitting there keeping watch over the prisoners. Really, not much has changed.

[Gusutafu] Guffawfawfawlalalalalalalalalala!! Today is a special day, ye' worthless ingrates!

Northeast was the last block to hear the news, apparently a very important visitor was coming very soon. Waruvial and Bigmouth along with Bigmouth's platoon were also present around here.

[Gusutafu] So make sure to be on 'er best behavior 'er else..!

[Prisoner 1] Groan...

[Prisoner 2] Who could it be...this time...

[Prisoner 3] Oh no...

[Prisoner 4] Hmmm...noted-ya.

[Prisoner 1] How could you be so calm, you know this isn't good news!!

[Prisoner 3] I have a terrible feeling about this...

[Prisoner 4] Let's just stay put-ya.

[Gusutafu] Ye' all will stay in ye' cell for this entire day, sound good?

[Random Prisoner] You never let us out regardless, so what are you talking about?!

There was silence for the entire block, and Gusutafu arched an eyebrow. Terror washed over their backs, raising fine hairs on the back of their necks. The sudden shock from a prisoner speaking up, especially towards a government official, made their muscles tense.