𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Were we dating secretly before? Is that why you're so grumpy I couldn't remember you?"

"W-what?! No!!!" Theo immediately retorted as he refused.

Cleo only laughed at his reaction.

"Yeah! We definitely dated! You wouldn't be so angry if we didn't." Cleo teased again, making Theo look so dumbfounded.

"No! We didn't date! What the hell?!" Theo snaps at her but Cleo just won't stop teasing him. And probably won't any time sooner.

"It's okay. I hope you'll understand. My memories are forever gone." Cleo said playfully while tapping his shoulder and 'shushing' him.

Theo scoffs in disbelief at how things turned out. He could tell Cleo's gonna be on it for a while.

"Now come on ex! Let's find my sister!" Cleo chuckled and literally dragged Theo with her.

It took them about ten minutes before Cleo spotted her sister who was also looking for her. She looks absolutely worried considering Cleo had recently escaped her long death-like sleep.

"You!!!" Clay exclaimed in a rather surprised tone upon seeing Theo.

He was frowning the whole time because Cleo literally dragged him everywhere just to look for Clay. He tried to break free but he had no idea where the girl was getting her strength.

"Oh! I guess you knew him huh? He lived in the same town as us before. And he is my ex!" Cleo stated rather proudly which made Theo look at her sister with a panicked face.

"You dated!?" Clay gasped and looked suspiciously at Theo who was already shaking his hands while muttering 'no'.

"Don't mind him! He's just angry I couldn't remember him." Cleo shrugged and pulled down Theo's hands.

"We didn't date!" He said firmly to her face before turning to clay and saying the same statement again.

"Holy sh*t! I knew you were friendly but I didn't think you'd date a jock like him!" Clay mumbles whole eyes at Theo who looks terribly accused hopelessly.

"No! We didn't date! We barely knew each other!" Theo defends and Clay only nods and gradually pulls her sister from him.

"I bet it's fun while it lasts." She said before dragging Cleo away who's already waving goodbye at him.

Theo huffs in annoyance as he watches the two disappear from his sight.

She better not tell everyone about it!

Theo rubs his temple as extreme stress surged through his system. He decided to not think about it but now that he's alone...

He can't just forget the fact that Cleo was comatose for years. He may have suffered alone but Cleo remembers nothing.

And it was only a waste hating her because it was not her fault. Everything was out of their control.

But what else can I do?
It already happened. Maybe I'd just ignore her for good.
It doesn't matter anymore anyway...

"At least I'm happier now..."

Or at least I think I am...

Their lunchtime just ended and Theo was first to arrive back in their classroom. He was busy reading a book with his nose almost stuck on its pages.

Then Seth suddenly appeared and snatched his book.