𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Welcome home girls!" Jessi greeted when she heard the twins arriving in the middle of a normally loud conversation.

"How's your first day at school?" She asked as she leaned by the wall and watched the two remove their shoes.

"Don't even ask." Cleo huffs as she lazily walks inside the house after wearing her slippers.

She flopped herself on the couch and pressed her eyes clothes. Recalling all the events of her first day at school.

Everything was honestly hard.

From the lessons she could barely understand and for the lack of words, simply because she couldn't remember what they mean and everything just feels jargon to her.

The rumours that spread like wildfire just because a jerk thought he can't be beaten by a small girl. Then those fanatics who think they own their idol.

And then there's Theo.

It was simply a joke when she told him that they used to date. Theo looked too tense and furious around her so she wanted to do something to make him feel, maybe different around her.
But she didn't expect that a mere joke would decide the impending fate she will have in her new beginning.

"Get up! You're hogging the whole couch!" Clay said and tapped her legs to make her move so she could sit.

"Noooo!" Cleo whines and tries to kick her away but Clay shamelessly grabs her ankle and pulls her away from the couch. Making the two laugh while playfully kicking and pulling each other.

At least Clay remains the same. She always defends her sister all the time when bullies try to stop them from going back to class.

"Stop thinking about those stupid id**ts!" Clay sighed and whispered at her.

"I am now thanks to you." Cleo chuckles as she sits properly beside her sister. Watching Jessi making lunch for them.

"I know you and Theo never dated. You can't hide anything from me so I would've known about it." Clay said and turned to see her twin's reaction.

"I think he's angry at me." Cleo sighs and pouts.

"Why would he? You didn't mean for those rumours to spread. And besides, you're the one that's gonna suffer from it." Clay scoffed and angrily scoffed her arms.

"Still. I don't think you'll be happy to have yourself caught on a dating rumour. What if he has a girlfriend?"

"Didn't you remember what those girls said?! They said Theo never looks at any girl."

"He doesn't have a girlfriend."

+×+

"Is it true?" Ayane suddenly questions as soon as she entered Felip's car.

Theo is already there sitting beside the driver's seat. They didn't have practice so he decided to just go home early before Seth or Harry could bug him about Cleo.

But he didn't think of Ayane, who's probably gonna hear about it too. He's quite famous among her classmates as well so it's bound to happen.

"My friends saw a post about you and a transferee! You had a girlfriend?!" Ayane questions which immediately captured Felip's attention.

He frowns and immediately turns to Theo with an accusing look.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Theo huffs and shakes his head with exhaustion.