𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

“Cleo!!?”

Of course it's him!

Cleo sighs and watches as Theo runs towards her with a worried expression. He looks like he just came from practice based on the jersey he's wearing. Or the thin layer of sweat on his face but dam*n he still looks gorgeous.

“What the hell happened to you!!?” He asks while scanning her face.

“I’m fi–” Cleo couldn't finish at all after Theo grabbed her wrist and suddenly dragged her away.

She didn't have time to say anything because he was too busy dragging her until they got to the clinic.

“Where the hell is the nurse when you need her!?” The latter groaned upon failing to spot the nurse in the clinic.

He dragged Cleo and made her sit on the clinic bed, then he went to the nurse's desk and cabinets. Fumbling and looking for things he needed. Then he went back to Cleo and sat on a chair in front of her with a tray of first aid tools in his hands.

“Why do you always appear like this to help me?” Cleo unconsciously asks with a blunt expression. A contrast to Theo’s infuriated expression.

“Then don't give me a reason to help you.” He grumbles and starts to apply first aid to her wounds.

Cleo only sighs in defeat. She honestly wants to avoid him at all cost because every time she gets into a fight. It's always because she had an encounter with him.
She had once tried exchanging seats with a classmate. But no one wants to sit beside Theo because of his crazy fans. So Cleo had to make do and stay as his seatmate.

“My seat is cursed!” She said with a small pout.

“What do you mean?”

“Ever since I sat next to you. Those girls won't leave me alone.” She said.

Theo stares at her for a few seconds, then his serious expression suddenly changes in a split second. Smiling and eventually laughing lightly.

“Too bad. I guess being my seatmate is that bad huh?” He teased and suddenly got a light punch on his arm.

“You got some balls to tease me right now!? This is your fault! I don't even know why those girls are head over heels for you when you're such a heartless man!”

“Why am I heartless!?” Theo questions but couldn't help but laugh at Cleo's grumpy mood anyway.

“You are! Why else would Erin stalk you all the time!? It's because you won't notice her even though you know she likes you!” Cleo rambles and glares at him.

“All the more reason I wouldn't look at her!” Theo's expression suddenly changes before he purposely dabbed the cotton with alcohol on her wound making the girl wince and punch him again.

“I did notice her once.” Theo said and picked up a band aid to cover the cuts on her face.

“I told her to stop stalking me and to leave me alone. But it only made her worse.” He sighed and then looked at Cleo eye to eye. “I wanted her to stop on her own, otherwise I'll file a restraining order.”

“Tch. Aren't you just trying to be a romantic?”

“Well at least I'm not being heartless.”

Cleo didn't bother arguing with him and just looked away despite Theo's intense stare at her.

“Why do you let them hurt you anyway? That doesn't seem to be your style.” He said while putting back the things he used back on the tray and placed it on the bedside table.