𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟

"I'd hate to say it but you play quite well." Cleo mumbles with a pout and hands the towel to Theo.

"Of course I do. Why else would I be their captain!" Theo chuckled proudly and started wiping his sweat with the towel.

Cleo grabs a bottle of water from her side and hands it to him as well.

"Aren't you going back to your class?" Theo asks and accepts the bottle of water, taking a drink almost immediately.

"I don't want to. Let's just say I needed bed rest because the stairs beat me."

Theo laughs lightly at their response and turns to look at the girl properly. Then to her injuries he had managed to give first aid.

"Are you still in pain?" He asked and Cleo shook his head.

"No. I bet I've had something worse before so it's manageable." She said with a huff and turned away to watch the other team.

She could hear Coach Hope saying something to the team but she couldn't understand any of it.

"You should just go home then." Theo said to the girl.

"Why? Scared someone might see you with me here?" She teased which made Theo frown before suddenly flicking her forehead.

"Owww!!!" The girl whines and punches him on the chest.

"Shouldn't it be you who's supposed to worry about that?! They literally beat the shit out of you! And stop saying the stairs beat you up!" Theo scolded while glaring at the girl.

"Whatever! I don't give a da*n about your stupid fans! It's your fault they're ganging up on me anyway so tell them to puss off!" Cleo retorted and Theo immediately scoffs.

"You really are a tough job!" Theo says while shaking his head with an amused expression.

"Aren't you even the tiniest scared of what they might do to you next if they find out you're here?"

"I don't care. But it'll be your fault because you're the one who brought me here!" Cleo rebuts and suddenly laughs wickedly.

"Whatever! Just go home!" Theo huffs and stands up to join the team.

But before he could make another step, Cleo grabs his wrist.

"I can't walk. Just help me hail a cab!" She said with a small pout.

Theo flickered his eyes for a few seconds before unconsciously nodding his head.

"Stay here then. I'll be back once we finish here." He said before turning away and went back to the team to join the discussion.

Cleo stayed on the bleachers as told and waited until Coach Hope finished talking to the team.

"I didn't think you and Theo were quite close." Seth said as he approached Cleo and sat beside her.

"We're not. I'm just bothering him. On purpose." She said with a playful chuckle.

"Hmm. But Theo would've ignored you right away if you're just bothering him. He won't let anyone bother him unless he's comfortable with the person." Seth insists while they both watch the captain talk to the team with a full smile on his face.

Dang! He should do that a lot!
But I bet he knows it'll make more girls head over heels for him!
Cleo couldn't help thinking of it.

"I don't think he's comfortable around me though. Maybe he just feels bad that his fans hate me for being his seatmate." Cleo mumbles but enough for Seth to hear, making him laugh a little.