𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"That! Was a goddamn tiger!!!"

"What the hell is a tiger!? What I saw was a giant cat!"

"You don't know what a tiger is!!?" Theo's face was extremely dumbfounded. He didn't know whether he'll remain worried about how she almost died or how she'll deem tigers as cats forever.

"No!!! Am I even supposed to know what that is right now!?" Cleo grumpily stomps away but Theo suddenly grabs her wrist and stops her.

"A tiger is a predator that lives in places like this. And that tiger could've killed you. You're lucky to be alive right now!" Theo tried to calmly explain but he could tell Cleo wasn't even paying attention to what he meant.

"It wasn't dangerous, Theo! If it is, I should be dead if that's what you think. It was just a cat!" She insisted and continued walking.

"Fine! When we get down from this mountain! I'll make sure you watch videos of tigers so you'll understand!" Theo gave up and followed her. Making sure to look around in case the tiger she was talking about comes back to attack them.

"But don't mention anything about it to anyone. Especially your sister! Or else she'll end up locking you in your room." He added. "As I would if that's what it takes to keep your feet off the ground."

Cleo flickered her eyes with confusion but she nodded nonetheless and decided to follow Theo's lead since she didn't know the way back to the resort.

"Why are you here anyway?" She asks.

"We found Clay crying when we got back. We overheard her talking with a teacher about you missing. They've sent out a search party and my friends and I just joined." He explained.

Cleo suddenly felt bad. She didn't expect her curiosity and carelessness would actually lead to even having a search party in the forest looking for her.

"Just don't mention anyone about the tiger. Or a cat. If they find out, they might look for it to kill it." Theo adds with a sigh and Cleo turns to him with a sheepish smile.

"Didn't you say it's dangerous? You seem quite worried about it if others try to kill it." She said to him in a playful tone.

"I'm not as heartless as you think." Theo mumbles and scrunches his nose.

The two eventually got back to the resort and Clay was the first to shout at Cleo. She was so worried and scared that something would happen to her sister again.

After that, Clay did not leave her side until it was time to go home. They've agreed not to mention it to Jessi so she wouldn't worry.

The next day at school...

Cleo was running an errand for their professor and had to go and bring some reports to another professor.

When she was passing by the bathroom onto the next building. The doors suddenly opened and a group of girls blocked her way.

Of course Cleo wouldn't have a hard time recognizing them. Why not if they're the faces she always sees whenever she finds herself in the middle of a scuffle.

"What is it again this time?" She asked with a sigh.

"You really are a big fat liar! Explain this to me right now!" Erin asks and shows a stolen picture to Cleo.

Erin is always the first girl to confront her whenever she picks up news about Theo's interaction with women. If obsession is a person, it'll be her.

There are many times she was caught stalking the guy. But because she holds too much information about him, other girls protect her because they think they can benefit from the information she will share with them about Theo.