5 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I pressed down on the pedal, not caring if I got pulled over even if that seemed impossible since I practically owned this whole city.

But she owned me.

When I got to the hospital in 10 minutes.

10 fucking minutes. That was way to long, during these 10 minutes anything could've happened.

"Where's my wife." I screamed at the nurses as I ran through the hospital.

"Please calm down sir." One of the nurse said as she stood there and stared at me, waiting for me to calm down.

"Don't tell me what to do when y/n is somewhere in this hospital right now." I growled out as I had a murderous look on my face.

"Y/n is currently in the surgery room." The nurse replied, "follow me sir." The nurse added, leading the way down the long hallway.

The atmosphere was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

When we finally got to the operation door, I sat on one of the benches, tapping my foot on the ground nervously.

After what seemed like eternity, the doctor finally came out.

"Family members of y/n?" The doctor asked glancing around the hall.

"I'm her husband." I said panicking, "how is she?" I asked looking at him for good news.

"She's safe, at least for now." He replied before walking away.