19 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I just wanted to be set free, start a new life, start anew but I couldn't without this divorce. But h/n wouldn't give me it.

Why?

Plus the kiss it felt so warm and like the dreams I had before. But those were dead.

No my heart can't waver right now. I had to get that divorce.

I have no idea how but I knew that I was going to receive the divorce one way or another. I no longer wanted to live in pain and loneliness.

I wants to be happy and loved.

But could I still be happy?

Love could happen again....maybe.

With h/n?

Maybe but could I still accept it. I didn't want to get hurt again, I have to get a divorce quickly, and if there was anything I knew about h/n was that he hated when he was compared to his father.

"H/n, if you don't want to be like your father, divorce me." I stated emotionless as I stared into his eyes, that were once bright and loving but now it was dark and filled with hatred.

"Don't compare me with that man." He stated angrily and he scooped me up and walked into the bedroom throwing me on the bed.

"H/n, don't." You pleaded knowing exactly what he was about to do.

"You wanted a child didn't you?" He asked gently as he started pulling his shirt over his head.

Leaving him in only his gray sweats, his veiny arms holding his shirt, while his Greek god body stood right in front of me.

__________

Sorry for the slow updates, and because of that I will update another chapter later.

I would also like to thank all the support and love you guys have given this book.

Mwah! I love you guys!

-Isabel (Isa)