18 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I launched myself forward, grasping her arm just in time. She glanced below her, her body trembling. I kept my hand around her arm as I started to haul her up.

Once she was safe in my arms she bursted into tears.  "My love why were you trying to climb down in the first place?" I asked combing her hair out of her face with my fingertips.

"I-I want a divorce." She said as she looked at me with lifeless eyes, tears damping her face, her body trembling and weak.

"No." I stated with no room for negotiation. There was going to be no divorce, not if I have anything to do about it.

"H/n, you hate me why can't you just let me go?" She asked chocking on her tears.

"You are mine and always will be mine." I stated slamming my lips onto hers capturing it in a intense kiss.

____________

For those of you who want to get ahold of me, I'm not usually on Wattpad, I only come online every now and down, but I'm pretty active on Instagram.

Also I am sorry for the slow updates since I've been seeing lots of comments about how I'm very slow at updating.

I have school and homework outside of this life. And I appreciate you guys for all the love and support but I'm just a 15 year old who's writing for fun and still have many assignments outside of it.

Anyways love you guys all!

-Isabel (Isa)