17 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I waited a minute before y/n left before I went after her. The house was so quiet except the closer I got to the master bedroom, the muffled cries reached my ears.

I hated seeing her cry and I had promised myself and her that I would never let her cry, yet here I was breaking my god damn promises.

I gently knocked on the door but there was no response, so I decided to wait outside the door, my heart pounding out of my chest.

After a while the cries stopped and I thought that she had cried herself to sleep. But I didn't want to leave her yet so I sat outside her door.

When I heard the balcony door squeak open I thought someone was breaking in. I knocked on the door—well more like banging.

"Y/n are you alright?" I screamed as I continued banging on the door.

But no reply, so there was only one other thing I could do, break this fucking door down.

I kicked the door down and when I saw her standing on the edge of the balcony my heart jumped out of my chest.

I rushed towards her not wanting her to fall and get hurt, then all of a sudden her foot slips and she was falling.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I ran—bolted— over to where she was standing.

_________

Guys my comments are really weird sometimes it lets me reply back other times it doesn't so if you want to get a hold of me try my messages or my message board.

-Isabel (Isa)