16 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

After I asked the question, he was silent. He didn't answered my question. But it didn't matter, I don't care anymore, my dreams and hopes were shattered along with my heart and soul.

Why was I still being stupid and holding on to something that clearly wasn't there.

"Y/n, I-" He mumbles out quietly.

"Never mind h/n I don't what to know anymore." I said cutting him off. I had a feeling that whatever he wanted to say wasn't going to make me feel any better, and if anything it'll make me feel even worse.

"H/n I don't want to think about it anymore so can we just go our separate ways?" I asked emotionless.

"Y/n, I know I'm wrong but please don't mention what I think your going to mention because that will never happen." He said his tone louder now.

I stood up from his hold and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

I walked back to the bedroom, my head low and tears threatened to fall down. Once I got into the room, I locked the door behind me.

I walk back to my bed as I curled myself into the tiniest ball I could muster. Tears damping my face as me old happy self rushed through my mind.

'What if I escape?' I asked myself before jolting up and running towards the balcony, we had connected to the room.

I unlocked it and slid the door open. The cold air hitting my skin, sending shivers down my body. I glance down and it wasn't that high.

The house was only 2 story high so I decided to tie a few sheets together to climb down. But before I could the bedroom door burst opened.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He asked as he was talking giant steps towards you and from the suddenly shock, you leg slipped.

𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara