13 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Her hair a mess all over her face. He breathing heaving, as she looked disheveled.

I walked over to her, as she stepped back, glass right underneath her small feet.

I stride over to her as I scoop her up. Her feet bleeding. I placed her on the bed as I ordered the maids to clean this mess up, while I treated her wounds.

"Y/n, please don't hurt yourself again." I said sadly as I looked at her with worried eyes. She looks at me with a half smile but I could tell that there was no happiness behind that smile, there was only sadness and despair in those beautiful eyes.

"I hate you, h/n. But my heart still flutters around you." She said tears falling down.

My heart shattered into a hundred pieces. I wanted to take away all her pain and make her the happy girl that she should always be.

"H/n." She mumbled quietly. "Mhm, what's on your mind my love?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

"I-I'm tired." She stated.

"Go to sleep my love." I said as I gently pushed her back on the bed and tucked her in.

"D-don't leave me, again." She whispered tears flowing down her face again.

"Im not going anywhere." I said as I slipped right into bed with her. Wrapping my arms around her.