8 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

This was the longest day ever and nothing was even going right, so it wasn't even a good day.

Not to mention everyone getting on my god damn nerves.

The doctors and their uselessness. I mean what's taking them so long.

First it was my child and the fact that the doctor took  so long just to tell me that my wife was pregnant and had lost the child.

—————

Flashback*

"Mr. H/n, I'm sorry to inform you but we were able to get your wife out of the danger zone but unfortunately, I'm afraid the child is gone." The doctor said after like 10 tries.

I stood there taking in the information, okay y/n is okay but the moment you process his last six words.

I-i was going to be a father, but some person took that from me.

When I found who ever harmed my family, and ruined our dreams of being a family, that person was dead.

But I also realized that this was my fault, I mean she said that the dinner was important and I promised her. She probably wanted to tell me about this news on our 10 year anniversary but I wasn't there.

I ruined her hopes of having a child just as much as that person that hit her.

End of flashback*

—————

I knew that I had to make up for my past mistakes but I needed to make sure that y/n was okay, if she wasn't I didn't know what would happen.

Just then the operation room light turned green. And the doctors rolled her out.

I could only imagine her pain.

"Mr. H/n, I have good news that she's safe and that she should be waking up soon but again there's a chance that she might go into a coma." The doctor said.