1-10

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 1 Rebirth, cold-blooded family (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Quick! Close the elevator! The zombies are catching up!"

"No! The elevator is overloaded! It can't be closed!"

The alarm beeped continuously in the crowded elevator, and everyone's heart was in their throats!

"A Mian, what should I do?"

Zhang Peirong's eyes were full of fear.

Jing Mian couldn't bear his mother's fear, so he moved out silently: "Mom, don't be afraid, let's change places and you come inside."

Zhang Peirong quickly slipped in through the gap and exchanged places with her daughter.

Sister Jiang Bichun, who was originally standing behind Jing Mian, also followed Zhang Peirong and squeezed into Jing Mian's side.

Jing Mian frowned and glanced at Jiang Bichun. This was her stepfather's daughter and her stepsister. At this critical moment of life and death, Jing Mian didn't want to argue with her.

She kept the two of them inside, and then looked nervously outside the elevator door. She was a little close to the elevator door.

"Hurry up and get down alone! It's too late, otherwise we will all die!" The people standing inside shouted urgently.

However, the people standing on the edge stared at each other and did not move at all. joke! Those are mutated zombies. If they go down, they will really die!

The roar of zombies getting closer and closer has been heard in the corridor! The people in the elevator were so anxious that they cried and cursed!

Suddenly a huge force pressed against Jing Mian's lower back!

"Just go down, Jing Mian! Don't delay everyone's survival!"

Jiang Bichun looked fierce and kicked Jing Mian, who was not at the edge of the elevator, flying out.

The smooth marble floor made Jing Mian, who fell to the ground, slide more than two meters!

"Hurry! Close the door quickly!"

In fact, Jiang Bichun didn't need to remind him. The moment Jing Mian fell out, the people next to the elevator started pressing the door close button at high speed.

Jing Mian was confused. He never thought that he would be kicked out by his sister!

If she hadn't asked the higher-ups to make a special trip to rescue them, they would have been killed by zombies long ago. How would they have had the chance to board the elevator?

Abandon her? Has she forgotten how much money she has sent to her family over the years, regardless of past grievances, to help them live a good life?

But Jing Mian didn't have time to think about this. She struggled to get up and swooped back.

Just as his fingers were about to reach the elevator door, his right leg was suddenly pulled back by a huge force! He fell to the ground instantly!

A cold shiver swept through his body, and Jing Mian's heart was shattered at this moment.