111-120

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 111: Making war fortune (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Jing Mian's superpower is considered to be half a healing one. He can kill people, but it's hard to say whether he can kill zombies.

In her mind, she fantasized about meeting a zombie.

Round1!

Q version Jing Mian uses the sky full of green stars to enter the zombie body!

The injured zombies received a big boost! Instant recovery!

Rushing toward Jingmian...

But it doesn't matter! Round2!

The Q version of Jing Mian sucks the life energy of zombies! And wrap yourself in the protection of the Archangel!

stable! Suck zombies dry safely!

The Q version of Xiao Jingmian is dancing and scattering flowers in the world of his mind.

Jing Mian nodded unconsciously, yes, that's right.

The only bug is that I dont know if the zombies life force can be absorbed. Are there any hidden dangers?

Jing Mian confidently pulled Ashan over and told him, I will destroy the zombies just like this.

"Sucking anything will only harm you." Ah Shan glanced at her, "I am firmly against you going out now."

"I also have the ability to use wind bombs." Jing Mian added.

"No, if it sneaks up on you, it will be difficult for you to hit it instantly. Even if you hit it, it may not hit the brain. If it has rough skin and thick flesh and fails to penetrate, you will still be in danger."

"If you can't hit me, I still have the angel guardian ball."

"What if you get hit before you can use it?"

Jing Mian:......

Completely defeated by A-Shan.

"Okay, then I won't go out."

Ah Shan patted Jing Mian's hair with satisfaction: "This is right."

So the security team had already set out to dig out crystal cores outside the base. The crystal energy cannon was fired several times, killing countless zombies. It is easier to harvest the crystal cores by picking the ones that are big and ferocious.

Crystal cores can be kept for personal use or sold for coins.

Most people cannot tolerate the side effects of repeated use of crystal cores. After all, it is a thing grown in the brains of zombies, and it will mutate if used too much. It's better than animal crystals, but no one wants to use these things as a last resort in times of crisis.

So humans are trying to find ways to make them into weapons to use their energy, and they cannot waste them.

Crystal energy weapon manufacturers have become very popular and are sought after by major technology bases and treated as guests.