61-70

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 61 Cen Yas first love (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

But there are no problems, they are just honest workers with clean resumes.

Hua Leyao's intuition told her that this matter was not simple, so she couldn't help but call Jing Mian.

The call was answered after a while.

"What's the matter?" A cold male voice said.

I go! Its Cen Ya!

Hua Leyao asked tremblingly: "Where is Sister Mian?"

"She is asleep and can't wake up for a while."

Hua Leyao: Damn it! My single career can only depend on me!

"It's like this..." She told Lou Yu's story again, "So I feel that Lou Yu is a bit strange, but maybe I'm overthinking it."

After a brief silence, "I'll check. Let Han Shuang guard the door."

Hua Leyao wanted to say no, but she couldn't say it when faced with the indifferent Cen Yao.

After receiving the notice, Han Shuang came to the door of Jing Mian's room and his expression changed. Just as Cen Ya came out, their eyes met, "Don't let anyone else get close to here."

Han Shuang solemnly said: "Okay."

Hua Leyao couldn't understand these two people, so she brought Han Shuang a small bench for Han Shuang so that she wouldn't be tired, and then went to sleep.

Jing Mian didn't wake up until dawn. The fever was gone and she was very energetic. The most unusual thing was that she felt like there was a spring in her body that was constantly brimming with life.

Her whole body was filled with a strange wave. She stretched out her palm, and little fireflies emerged.

She's awakened! It's a superpower!

Jing Mian could not contain his inner joy!

She doesn't yet understand what her powers are.

More and more fluorescent light appeared along the palm of her hand. Jing Mian gradually felt tired and stopped releasing it. Subconsciously, she felt that these fluorescent lights could give others vitality.

Could it be that he is a person with healing powers?

Jing Mian was a little disappointed. She even hoped that she could awaken some offensive abilities.

She saw the pot of flowers beside the bed that was blooming and overflowing. Wherever it comes into contact with fluorescence, it begins to grow again.

A thought floated in the air, and the fluorescent light began to flow back into her body. The fluorescent light can be retracted or released, and the fatigue on her body began to disappear, and she felt more and more full.

All the fluorescence was absorbed, and Jing Mian stood up and left.

After she left, the leaves of the potted plants in full bloom fell wildly, and the flowers all withered. No matter how gorgeous they were in bloom before, they died. The branches and leaves were so dry that they were brittle. The soil in the pots was still damp, but the flowers seemed to be dead. Its been a year.