11-20

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 11 Owing a huge debt (1 / 1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

u0006 Jing Mian selects [Confirm! 】

【hint! The host's deposit is insufficient. This crystal energy weapon requires 50 million general currency coins to synthesize! 】

"What!"

This is too expensive! Can't we get some discounts if we are all our own people? Jing Mian burst into tears, she only had 530,000 in hand.

"System, you can't kill your own people like this. If I burp, who will develop the green base?"

After the system was silent for a while, [This system provides IOU service according to the hosts wishes. The host can temporarily take credit. If the payment is not made overdue, the system will increase the difficulty of the base upgrade task indefinitely over the course of days. Does the host accept it? 】

How long is the deadline?

[One month. The difficulty of upgrade tasks that are overdue for 100 days will be raised to the impossible hell difficulty, and Green Shade Base will never be able to upgrade to the next level. The host please pay attention. 】

Jing Mian swallowed. The second lady of the Xiao family at the Kuandong Trade Fair had invited him to the central store. There should be no problem in doubling the transaction volume, which would be enough to pay off the debt!

After confirming the use of the "IOU" service, the weapons arsenal immediately went into production. Two hours later, a crystal clear emerald ring appeared in the palm of the hand, which fit just right on the index finger.

Since then, Jing Mian has been saddled with more than 60 million yuan in debt...

It was late at night, when zombies were active. Jingmian ran out of the green shade alone and stood at the gate. She wanted to test the power of the ring.

Fortunately, the white moon was high, allowing her to see the surrounding environment clearly. If there was any danger, she would immediately return to the base and close the door.

"hiss"

Not far away, the zombies turned to her with their necks twisted, and they rushed towards her with twisted steps but not too slow!

The fear of being bitten in her previous life swept over her, and she aimed at the zombie's head with trembling fingers and made a shooting motion.

It missed the target!

Annoyed and anxious, she aimed again, but the unusual trajectory of the zombies caused her to make repeated mistakes.

Seeing the frightening zombie rushing in front of her, she could catch her in just two steps, and finally she could accurately aim her finger at the zombie's head and kill it with a shot!

The exploded slurry was scattered, and the headless zombie fell heavily to the ground.

Jing Mian covered her pounding heart. At this moment, she truly realized that if she joined the hunting team, she would definitely die!