51-60

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 51 Fighting to the death with the Hong family (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The scene was so heated that Jing Mian did not expect that the starting price given in the auction was as high as 200 million, and even the evolutionary serum was only 100 million.

Of course, that's because the evolution serum can only increase the probability of awakening, and it cannot be used to directly awaken the ability 100%. And owning this crystal energy weapon bracelet means your life safety is guaranteed.

Just like Jing Mian, who was so poor and had no money at all, he would rather pay 60 million in debt in order to own a weapon to protect himself, the bosses are even more precious about their lives.

After making crystal energy weapons several times, she found when selecting skills that most of the optional skills provided by the system were mainly attack-oriented, followed by auxiliary abilities, such as acceleration and restraint control, but rarely saw defensive and protective types. arrive.

So Jing Mian decisively chose the skill of Water Spirit Guard.

While everyone kept increasing the price, Miss Manners was constantly attacked by people with different powers. She stood in the water ball and shivered. As long as the water ball couldn't hold on, she would die from the power.

More than ten minutes have passed and the attack is still continuing.

"Six hundred and seventy million coins! The second time!"

The powerful protective force makes it very regrettable for those who are unable to continue competing. At this price, there are very few people who can continue to follow the price.

Jing Mian also increased the price once to support his work.

This price increase immediately frightened several big bosses, thinking that Jing Mian was trying to rob it again! Fortunately, Jing Mian breathed a sigh of relief when he stopped following the price.

The deal was finally sold for 780 million yuan! The final winner was overjoyed. The hostess didn't have to be attacked anymore and happily took off her bracelet.

Jing Mian glanced at the winner, who should be the leader of Yuncang Base, an old man in his sixties.

Yuncang Base is a rare super-large C-level base. There are very few C-level bases that can reach very large bases with more than 100,000 people.

"Which master's work is this?" Many people were discussing below.

Host: "The seller didn't want to disclose it and we don't know either. However, we found that there is a pattern mark on the inside of the bracelet, which may represent the identity of the master."

"It's like the shape of an eye, with a star drawn inside. Does any guest know the information about this master and share it with us?"

Everyone shook their heads, no one had ever seen this kind of logo.

Jing Mian was speechless, what a look, what she drew was a leaf! Not the eyes!

Her painting skills are very spiritual, it's all because this person doesn't understand her realm.