131-140

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 131 Never support Green Shadow no matter how close you are (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

$Hua Yikes contribution to Wuan over the years is obvious to all.

He is upright and dares to fight hard. He has fought side by side with many people and there is nothing about him that deserves criticism. It was his outstanding strength in Wu'an that made people forget for a while that he was also made of flesh and blood and had his limits.

If he falls, it will be a heavy blow to Wu'an military defense.

"What a bastard I am! How could I let General Huazhong stay alone at the entrance of the cave!" Many soldiers cried bitterly.

"What went wrong? It was a chaotic time. Someone must have conveyed the order under the guise of the lieutenant general!"

Su Jun calmed down a little. There must be someone carefully planning behind the dramatic ending!

How could the Lieutenant General have time to use the communicator to issue instructions while fighting fiercely at the entrance of the cave?

Who wants the Lieutenant General to disappear? Who can play a role in this?

From issuing multiple false instructions and confusing information, to gaining trust, to orderly transferring all troops without anyone noticing, and later falsely passing on the Lieutenant General's password to confuse everyone that the Lieutenant General was still safely evacuating, there are people involved in every step of this. Backstab the Lieutenant General.

Who is it?

Su Jun looked at everyone with cold eyes, even those who were crying.

"Why don't you take part in cleaning up the zombies gathering here? Let the support teams from other bases do your work!"

A young man in black military uniform walked over with a frown on his face.

"Major General Lu, your clothes are really neat." Su Jun said coldly. After being baptized by the corpse tide, his clean clothes were really eye-catching.

"Su Jun, you have time to mock me, why not do more practical things!"

"Did you know that Lieutenant General has lost contact?" Su Jun's eyes were filled with evil. Lu Zilin is a staunch Minister Zhao faction.

He has always thought highly of himself, thinking that he was no worse than Hua Yike and wanted to replace him.

"It's not your turn to take care of the Lieutenant General's affairs. He will show up naturally if he is alive. Do what you should do at this moment!" Lu Zilin did not conceal that he was not worried about Hua Yike at all.

"You really hope something happens to him!" Su Jun grabbed his collar!

"I'm warning you, put your hands down! I'm at the fourth level and you're only at the third level, so be careful if I strike lightly!"

The people nearby came over quickly and asked Su Jun to let go and persuade him to calm down.

"Do you know why Mr. Hua, who is also a fourth-level man, is a lieutenant general and you are a major general!"