101-110

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Homepage Science Fiction "Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Content

Chapter 101 Mo Yus Approval (1/1)

" Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife " by Yue Yi Tide

"Rebirth in the End of the World, Lie Down and Become a Housewife" Please indicate the source for reprinting: Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

m In her free time after lunch, Fan Yingying, who had just joined Luyin's job, took her colleague and roommate Mo Yu from the same department to the supermarket.

Mo Yu is very valued by Lan Hua, the head of the sales department. She intends to get close to Mo Yu, but this roommate has always been cold to her.

The supermarket was very lively, with people coming and going discussing what they bought.

"I've heard about the supermarket inside the greenery for a long time, and now I can finally visit it."

The items in the Green Shade Specialty Store are already very cheap, but the stores inside the base are even cheaper. Fan Yingying scanned the shelves with gleaming eyes and stopped in the facial mask section. Doomsday skin care has become exclusive to rich ladies, and the price of a lot of cabbage here is simply heaven!

There were a lot of girls standing in this area, and everyone was enthusiastically selecting and comparing them. Fan Yingying joined them and quickly forgot about Mo Yu behind her.

Mo Yu quietly separated from her and quickly browsed the entire supermarket. Most of them were food and daily necessities.

The prices on the shelves made her feel unreal for a while, so she bought a lot of things she was interested in, and her arms were filled with big and small bags.

Mo Yu's behavior is not eye-catching, because every new tenant who comes to Lvyin behaves like this.

"Mo Yu, you're here! I've been looking for you for a long time!" Fan Yingying waved her over.

Fan Yingying was much more exaggerated than she was. She pulled a wooden trolley from nowhere and filled it with items.

There are a lot of facial mask boxes, a lot of toiletries with different scents, and several individually packaged underwear underneath.

Mo Yu couldn't help but think that if all the product prices were deliberately set low and cheap for the purpose of accessing the group, wouldn't it be a loss if someone went shopping crazy during this period? But it would be worth it if you can get selected successfully.

Mo Yu asked this question in a casual tone. Fan Yingying did not answer. An old tenant passing by answered: "Lvyin has always had this price since it was established, even when it was a shelter. Boss Jing said to Our internal residents are doing well."

Mo Yu continued: "What if someone buys it from the base supermarket at a low price and sells it outside at a price lower than that of the special store?"

"This..." The old tenant's aunt immediately became serious: "Your idea is very dangerous!"

The old tenant Aunt Wu was one of the Luyin health workers. She looked at Mo Yu with a critical look: "You are a new employee in Luyin, right? I joined at the last recruitment conference. To you, I She can be considered a senior employee." Aunt Wu was very proud of herself for joining Luyin earlier. She said as an experienced person: "There are many people who think like you, but you have never thought about why no one has done this before. What to do?"