Chapter 3: Tokyo Jujutsu High

In a hospital corridor, a blindfolded white-haired man leaned against the wall, his posture relaxed. Beside him sat a dark-haired youth, his features taut with unease, his eyes darting anxiously as he fidgeted with his hands.

"They say both Maki and the kids will be fine," the white-haired man remarked.

"Thank goodness," the young man replied with a visible sense of relief, the tension in his shoulders easing slightly.

"You don't look very satisfied,"

"I managed to call Rika-chan out myself for the first time," the young man admitted.

"Really? That's a step forward."

But the young man remained silent, lost in his own thoughts.

"Hmmm? What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just remembering something," the young man replied.

"I don't think Rika-chan cursed me... I think I might have cursed Rika-chan," His word were filled with guilt.

The white-haired man had yet to reply, his expression thoughtful. "This is my personal theory, but there's no curse more twisted than love,"

"Sensei," the young man spoke up, his gaze filled with determination.

"While I'm at Jujutsu High, I'll break Rika-chan's curse," he declared.

BOOM!

"!" "!"

The sudden explosion jolted both of them.

"Sensei! That was..." his voice laced with concern.

"Yeah, it's a curse," the white-haired man confirmed

Without hesitation, they both sprinted towards the source of the noise.

Outside, they witnessed a young woman was locked in a fierce battle against a powerful cursed spirit. The cursed spirit was tightening his grip on the woman, he threw her towards the building with full force.

"Gojo-sensei!"

"Yeah, I know"

'I didn't feel any cursed energy emanating from her body at all...how could she last that long against a grade 1 cursed spirit for this long and still be alive? is she like maki?'

"Huh?" Gojo was shocked, he had planned to kill the curse, assuming the woman was already dead after being thrown with all its might.

Unexpectedly, the woman emerged from the rubble and sprinted towards the curse with full speed, wielding a scalpel.

With skillful agility, she dodged the curse's attack and swiftly slashed, severing both of its legs with a single stroke.

"Hmmm, impressive," Gojo mused.

'With a little refinement, she could match Maki's prowess. To think she manage to fight a first-grade cursed spirit on her own' Gojo thought silently, his keen eyes locked on the scene unfolding below.

In a blur of motion, she effortlessly dismantled the creature, she sliced the cursed spirit's body into several pieces just like cutting a paper, each slice and dice was executed with a fluidity

It was an incredible display of physical strength, especially considering that she didn't use any cursed energy at all. even Yuta, found himself awestruck by the girl's incredible feat.

"Let's go, Okkotsu"

As the cursed spirit crumbled into dust, its presence disappeared into the air. Gojo and Yuta closed the distance to Shiki.