Chapter 6: War Declaration

Inside the quiet tatami room, mother and daughter stood side by side, enveloped in the soothing scent of incense permeating the air. The room itself was modest, yet cozy, Adorning one wall was a piece of japanese calligraphy, with its bold, eye-catching strokes.

'Death to the Fool'

'Punishment for the Weak'

'Love for the Strong'

"Mom... Really, I'll be fine. Let's go home now," the daughter pleaded, her voice tinged with concern.

"It's okay. Just wait a little longer," the mother reassured her

"But..."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sudden slide of the door, causing them to startle.

Tall and with long, flowing black hair, the man exuded an air of confidence, with the sizable earrings adorning his lobes.

The man strode into the room, his demeanor confident as he ignored the two women and took a seat directly in front of them.

"So, you said your daughter is haunted by ghosts. Isn't that right, Sato-san?" he began, his voice carrying a hint of intrigue.

"No, you're Sato-san. That's what I've decided, so Sato is better," the man interjected, his tone unwavering.

"Uh-huh..."

"Mom, let's go home," the daughter whispered softly, her unease palpable.

"You can't sleep these days, right?"

"But this is so shady," the daughter added, her uncertainty growing.

Ignoring their exchange, the man continued, "You always feel a sharp gaze in your direction. Sometimes your shoulders feel heavy, and it's hard to breathe, isn't it? It's as if you've forgotten how to breathe. And you often dream of being r*ped"

"How do you know that?" the woman asked, her voice trembling with a mix of fear and curiosity.

"Don't move," the man commanded firmly, his gaze fixed intently on the woman.

With a subtle gesture, he extended his hand toward her, as if reaching for something invisible. Unbeknownst to the woman, from the man's perspective, he was drawing the spectral entity that clung to her body towards his outstretched palm.

The creature was gradually sucked in, pulled inexorably towards the man's hand until it condensed into a dense, marble-like form.

"Huh? No way... I feel much better!" the woman gasped in shock; her voice tinged with disbelief. She tentatively moved her limbs, a sense of lightness washing over her as if the burden she had been carrying had suddenly lifted.

...

"Honestly, I don't know how we could ever repay you," the woman expressed her gratitude, her voice filled with sincerity.

The man waved off her concerns with a humble smile. "Oh, no, we should all help each other in times of need. Please rely on me anytime you need to."

"Honestly, I don't know how we could ever repay you," the woman expressed her gratitude, her voice filled with sincerity.

The man waved off her concerns with a humble smile. "Oh, no, we should all help each other in times of need. Please rely on me anytime you need to."

As he watched them leave, he overheard their conversation.

The mother nudged her daughter, a look of admiration in her eyes. "See, I told you he was simply godly!"

"Yeah," the daughter agreed, nodding in awe at the man's seemingly miraculous abilities.