Chapter 5: First Mission

"Where are we going?"

It has been several days since Gojo "blackmailed" me into joining this school, and not much has happened since then

As I'm still a minor, Gojo has become my legal guardian until I reach adulthood. While it's not the most pleasant feeling, having him as my guardian does come with its benefits.

He hails from one of the three great sorcerer clans of the jujutsu world, the Gojo Clan. This lineage boasts a prestigious history spanning over a millennium, dating back to the Heian Era. Alongside the Zenin and Kamo clans, his lineage grants him significant political standing within the jujutsu community.

In simpler terms, he's wealthy.

As my guardian, he is responsible for all aspects of my life, including providing for my physical, emotional, and financial needs until I reach adulthood. This means that, for now, I don't have to worry about money for another two years.

"We're going to meet with the principal" Gojo answered

"We have a principal?" I exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

"Do you really think that we are a shady organization disguised as a school?" Gojo chuckled.

"With the way you recruited me, I would probably say yes,"

"Fair enough. Ah, we're here," Gojo announced as we arrived at our destination.

The sight of large double doors greeted us as we approached. Again, the layout of this school didn't match the atmosphere of a typical school; it was more like a temple.

But since this was no ordinary school, I ignored the oddity.

As the double doors creaked open, Gojo and I stepped into the room.

The room was spacious, reminding me of a temple room, albeit without statues.

Inside sat a man. Tall, with a stocky build and tan skin.

For a headmaster, he exuded an intimidating aura, though that impression was shattered by the colorful dolls that surrounded him.

"You're late, Satoru," the man said, addressing Gojo. "You really need to work on that habit of yours."

"Well, you're just playing with dolls over there. You're not doing much either, so cut me some slack," Gojo retorted.

"That's Principal Yaga Masamichi," Gojo introduced, nodding towards the man.

"Sigh...Enough, is she the one?"

"I heard from panda that you took her directly from the hospital, you know that consider kidnaping right?"

"It's not kiddnaping if she gives her consent, but seriously though I will be the one who will take care of her, in fact I will be her guardian until she reaches adulthood."

"Fine, as long as you take good care of her," the principal conceded, his expression softening slightly. "Now then," he continued, rising from his seat.

"As you heard, I'm Yaga Masamichi, the principal of this school."

"I'm Ryougi Shiki," I introduced myself

"What brings you here?" Principal Yaga asked, his gaze piercing yet not unkind.

"To learn about curses,"

"But why Jujutsu Tech?" he probed further, instead of an interview, its more like interogation.

"You tell me. He brought me here," I said, nodding towards Gojo