Archive 0: Flash of Light

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book. 

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

"COVERING FIRE!" A man yelled.

Thunderous sprays of gunfire echoes across the base as the defenders valiantly settles into a perimeter, holding out on their own inside the destroyed buildings.

"Captain! We're almost at our last mag!" One soldier shouted.

"Sir, we got radio reports that Admiral Kōri's 7th Fleet has been wiped out by the enemy nuke!"

The man's face frowns in horror. "What?!"

"It's true, sir!" The radio operator yelled in confirmation. "I've been hearing distress signals all across Tsushima and Ryukyu! We can't contact THQ in Hiroshima either!"

The man in charge snarled. "Fuck. They must've got info on my wherabouts."

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Dodging a spray of bullets, Captain Y/N King fires his pistol back to the invaders, gunning two that tried to charge through the door.

"Hah! The balls of those guys to pick on you, Cap'n!" His close friend and also a part of the base's defenders, Sargeant Pierre Ambrose smirked as he took cover behind a destroyed wall.

"They're here for me." Y/N muttered.

Pierre scoffs. "Of course they are. One of the volunteers of the "Rogers Experiment" aka becoming real-life Capt. America is here with us." The entire men alongside Y/N shared chuckles before it was rudely interrupted by an explosion outside. "Jesus! They're fucking make us look like cowards here!"

"Sumimasen, Sargeant." Kyoharu Furotaka, a Japanese Corporal answered back after finishing firing his rifle through a hole in a window. "I believe that they're forcing us to go out on the open."

Pierre blinked. "Like, reducing this building into rubble?" He looked up, seeing that the building is closer to collapse. "Holy hell of Satan, you are right."

He then looked at his superior. "Your call, Cap'n." He smirked. "Are 'ya gonna give us the good 'ol morale speech just like in the movies before we charge out?"

Y/N slightly laughed at the comment, lightening the mood around the recently shaken up team of his.  "No, Pierre." He said, calling his friend rather than his military rank.