Archive 8: New Suit

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

1st PoV

"Kuurgh... Fucking headache."

I woke up yet again with a pounding head. Looking around my room, I realized that my alarm clock didn't even working.

Wow, thank you super soldier buffs. Alcohol tolentance is not on the list you DnD guys added.

Apparently, I had a drink last night with myself, just to recollect my memories after I arrived in Kivotos. More questions still linger in my head and mysteries needed to be solved. 

*ping!*

Huh?

"Sensei! Good morning!" My virtual secretary slash A.I. assistant named Arona shows up from the Shittim Chest, waving her hand as she greets me.

"Morning to you, too, Arona."

She then points at my phone. "It seems you have a message from someone. MomoTalk rather."

I looked down and notices a lone notification on my MomoTalk app, smiling.

"Ah, I guess my equipment is done." I remarked, seeing the picture that she sent to me.

--         --       -- 

From

@mechanica Utaha Shiraishi