Archive 7: An Unexpected Debt

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

3rd PoV

"Foreclosure Task Force, mobilize!"

"Understood!"

The girls dropped off the Humvee immediately as they reached the Helmet Gang's base, catching the delinquents off-guard and ill-equipped. Nonomi shredded the first group with her minigun as Shiroko and Serika charged ahead towards the office. Meanwhile, Hoshino and Y/N spearheaded the operation with their synced attacks and wisely using their close combat quarters as the girls trails them from behind.

And after some time, they have defeated most of the Helmet Gang, their leader incapacitated on the ground and destroyed trucks and vans around burning. Demoralized and their main base occupied, the remaining Helmet Gang members retreated from the area, and hoping that they'll not recover again for good.

"We're in the clear." Y/N declared, earning a crackle from their communications.

"Can confirm." The voice from Ayane on the commlink spoke, "-they're retreating and better yet, the Helmet Gang's supplies, hideout, and ammunition were all taken out." She reported.

Y/N grins and holsters his shield behind his back before he turns around to face the girls, giving them a thumbs-up. 

"I bet they'll think twice before attacking us again." Shiroko commented. 

"Hm." Hoshino eyed the adult in the group. "Great work everyone, especially you, Y/N Sensei."

"That was awesome when you handle that shield, you know!" Nonomi praised. "You and Hoshino-senpai were unstoppable out there!"

"Nn." Shiroko also approved. "By eliminating half of the Helmet Gang."

Hoshino yawns. "I'm tired. Let's head back to school."

Serika stretches her arms and earned a pop from it. "Hngh... I'm hungry as well..."

"What about you, Sensei?" Nonomi asks.

"Better for us to return to Abydos first. The sun's setting low." He points out.

(Minutes later...)