Archive 6: A Small Skirmish

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

3rd PoV

"Here's what we'll gonna do..." He spoke as the girls gathered closer amidst the gunfire taunting them outside. "I want Shiroko and Serika take over watch up the third floor. Hoshino, you're with me to distract the Helmet Gang. Nonomi hide and wait for my signal, if necessary, take a quick shortcut and flank 'em."

"What about me, Sensei?" Ayane asks.

Y/N smiled. "You said that you have your drone, correct?"

Ayane nodded even if she's unsure on what Y/N's plan was.

"You'll see..."

_______

"COME OUT, YOU ABYDOS COWARDS!" The leader of the Kata Kata Helmet Gang taunted, firing her  SIG SG550 at the windows. "Girls, surround the school!" She ordered.

Unaware of the ambush, Y/N and Hoshino sneakily moved out of the backdoor and hid behind a wall. Shiroko and Serika take their positions above them while Nonomi moved around the campus. Ayane flies her drone above the field unbeknownst to the Helmet Gang members, counting their numbers and identifying their positions.

"Sensei."  Y/N hears Ayane's voice through their earpieces, in which he gave it to them before the start of the plan.  "I count thirty Helmet Gang members, plus the leader herself."

"Good." Y/N replied, "Is everybody on their places?"

"Serika and I are ready, Sensei." Shiroko responded. 

"Mhm! I can't wait!" Nonomi said.

 Hoshino yawns right next to Y/N. "This old man deserves a nap after this..." She then pulls out something. "Here, Sensei. You might need this with your shield."

He simply rolls off his eyes as Hoshino gave him a HECKLER & KOCH P30L pistol and equipped with a custom compensator.

"Nice gun." Y/N said as he inspected it briefly in his hand. "Thanks, Hoshino."