Archive 4: Into Abydos

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

(With the anime, released, I will try to incorporate some of it in here. But not fully just to destroy the story.)

_____

1st PoV

*BEEP!* 

*BEEP!* 

*BEEP!*

 *BEEP!*

 *BEEP!*

"Keurghh..." I lazily grabbed the alarm clock on the side table and tapped the button, stopping it from ringing further. "Guh... What time is it?"

I lift my head up and grabbed my tablet to check it but Arona is still offline. So, I grabbed the alarm clock to see the time.

I groaned when I saw the time. "Six? That early?" I stared at the ceiling as I collected my thoughts for the past few days

It's been a couple of days after I landed in Kivotos. Like literally, landed right into the GSC's waiting room. Rin had known that I was not really a part of this world, and she understands my confusion since day one. But, after that incident in which I lead four students against dozens of delinquents, a freaking Crusader Tank, and a fox girl that has an incredible marksmanship and might be possible, a crazy one.

Rin, the day after the fight had started me to brief me all about Kivotos and its society. I was surprised when she told me that Kivotos is largely much bigger than the Continental US and Canada combined! That means, there's also thousands of academies and schools all over Kivotos and even if it was lead by the GSC or the General Student Council, a federation of big and popular academies.

I learned that there were nine schools which were the notable ones, excluding SCHALE -my own- that controls the nine schools, from what Rin told me. But, SCHALE became empty years ago and that was when the GSC President is still in control. Now that she's the one that's missing, I was the one who more like replaced her?