Archive 3: Meet A.R.O.N.A.

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

Welcome back, Sensei.

.

.

.

"What the-"

*Whoosh!*

In an instant, Y/N was sent into a classroom, which was pretty open and damaged to say at least. The sky was blue and there was a mountainous stack of chairs and tables outside the classroom. And what caught his attention is the girl that is sleeping soundly on her own seat. She has a short sky blue/violet hair with bangs covering her left eye, a white headband with a large bow, and braids tied to her left side. And her halo is a simple blue ring that resembles a stock power button LED ring sometimes found on on certain desktop computers, from what Y/N could recognize. By her side is a mixture of an umbrella and a rifle.

 By her side is a mixture of an umbrella and a rifle

"Zzz... Cakes..." She mumbled in her sleep, snoring cutely with her head resting on the desk, arms ahead of it. "Delicious cakes..."

Y/N walked towards her, observing her quietly. It seems that the girl is drooling and is happily mentioning desserts as she giggles.

"Hehe... Banana milk... goes better than strawberry milk... Cakes..."

He squats down to her level, intrigued as he thinks of a way to wake the girl up. Y/N slowly placed his shield behind him as he observed her closer.