Archive 2: SCHALE?

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own "Blue Archive" and all of its characters. All goes to their owners, Nexon Games and I also do not own the pictures, GIFs, and videos that was included in this book.

-o-o-o-

Sensei? Do you know why the sky is blue?

_____

"C-Change everything?" Yuuka bellowed. "What does that shield means to you, then?"

Y/N smiled, turning around as he equips a bulletproof vest (provided by Rin and the GSC), before he tucks the shield behind his back

Y/N smiled, turning around as he equips a bulletproof vest (provided by Rin and the GSC), before he tucks the shield behind his back. "You wouldn't get it..." He answered.

Then, the pilot informs them from the radio.

"Thirty seconds."

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Beep!*

The alarm beeps red, a sign that the helicopter is under attack. The pilot and her co-pilot swerves the aircraft to the right that causes them to hold on to the railing.

An RPG missed the back rotor.

"What the hell is that?!" Yuuka bellowed and peers through the window. "It seems like hell down there!"

"Looks like it is." The black-haired girl, Hasumi, replied.

"Ten seconds."  The pilot said to the radio as the chopper gets closer to land. "Get ready."

One by one, Y/N sees that the four students are preparing their weapons. Yuuka with her SIG MPX SMG equipped with 9×19mm Parabellum rounds, Hasumi with her Pattern 1914 Enfield Marskman Rifle and using a .303 British cartridges, and Chinatsu with her Mauser M712 equipped with 7.63x25mm Mauser cartridge.

"Geez!" Yuuka complained as they can hear bullets ricocheting from the chopper's armor, the said vehicle is now under fire from the sides. "Why do we have to be the ones to fight them?!"