2 Tuition Tribulations

As the days passed, Meera found herself once again facing the consequences of her procrastination. The exams had arrived, and yet again, she hadn't put in the effort to study on time. Regret gnawed at her as she awaited the inevitable disappointment that would follow when the results were announced.

True to her fears, when the results came, her parents were disappointed. They decided that enough was enough; Meera needed extra help to improve her grades. Despite her reluctance, Meera had no choice but to agree to attend tuition classes this time.

However, beneath her outward agreement, Meera's mind was consumed by fear and anxiety. Would the tutor be like the strict and unforgiving teachers she had encountered before? Would he resort to physical punishment or humiliation if she failed to meet his expectations? These thoughts swirled in her mind, casting a shadow of doubt over her willingness to attend the classes.

As the night wore on, Meera's thoughts raced, her imagination painting worst-case scenarios of what awaited her at the tuition classes. Would she be singled out and embarrassed in front of students attending tuitions , for her struggles? Would she be judged and discriminated against for her inability to grasp concepts quickly?

Despite her fears, Meera knew she had no choice but to face her anxieties head-on. With a heavy heart and a mind filled with uncertainty, she prepared herself for what lay ahead, hoping against hope that her fears would prove to be unfounded.

The next morning, a soft Sunday sun filtered through Meera's curtains, casting a warm glow across her room. As she stretched and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.Meera's mind buzzed with curiosity. She pondered the idea of seeking advice from her cousin brother, Rohan, about the tuition classes. One burning question dominated her thoughts: Was the tutor strict? It lingered in her mind like a persistent melody, urging her to seek answers and quell her fears before stepping into the unknown realm of extra classes.

After freshening up, Meera decided to pay a visit to her cousin Rohan's house. She casually let her parents know that she is going to rohan's house . As she reached Rohan's house and gently knocked on the door, she was greeted by her aunt, who warmly welcomed her inside.

meri pyari bacha." She said hugging meera

"Hello aunty, how are you?"

"I am fine, beta. Are you eating anything or just studying all the time? You're too skinny now."

"No aunty, it's not like that."

"Rohan, come see who came."

"Coming, ma."

Okay, watch TV. I am going to get you some snacks.

"Hey chipkali, who the hell gave you permission to enter my house, huh?" He asked while glaring at her and folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh, do I also need the permission of a donkey to enter?"

"You! How dare you call me a donkey?" He said, trying to catch her as she ran around the house to avoid getting caught.

"Okay bhaiyya, I am so sorry. Don't be angry, please. I just came to ask you something very important."

"What's that, Meera?" he asked.

"Umm, I just want to know if your tutor is strict."

"Oh, why are you asking that?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I just want to attend the classes, so yeah.
and increase my knowledge. Do you have any problem with it ?

No i dont have any problem.well he is very strict. He is like a walking nightmare !!

"What do you mean? Is he that bad?"asked meera

"Worse. He's got this intense glare that could freeze a volcano. Once, I made a tiny mistake in class, and he erupted like Mount Vesuvius!"

"Oh! that sounds terrifying."

Terrifying doesn't even begin to describe it. He's like a math monster, lurking around waiting to pounce on any wrong answer. You better study extra hard if you don't want to incur his wrath."

Meera got terrifyied hearing all this information while rohan still has the smirk plastered on his face

Cool down chipkali! iam just joking.

"Thanks a lot for scaring me half to death, dracula."

"Anytime for you chipkali".

"I have surprise for you! We have tuition classes on Sunday too, Chupkali. Get ready at 5 o'clock!"

"ahh! who the hell in the world will have Tuition classes even on Sunday?!"meera said with frustration.

While rohan grinning mischievously "Yup, it's the joy of education, my friend. See you at 5!"

NOTE: it is known that meera aunt never came with snacks🤭

A/N

      so, how was the chapter?   

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.