11 Arjun's outburst

As Arjun entered the venue with his mother, he cut a striking figure dressed in full black, his sleeves rolled up and two buttons of his shirt undone. It was a stark departure from his usual demeanor, giving him the appearance of a rugged gangster, much to the surprise of those around him. All eyes turned to him as he made his way through the venue, his commanding presence drawing attention wherever he went.

He exchanged greetings with the groom and bride before making his way to the refreshment area to grab a drink. It was there that he caught sight of his "chipmunks," as he fondly called them, and his gaze lingered on Meera, who looked absolutely stunning in her saree, resembling a goddess descended from heaven. The intricately draped fabric accentuated every curve of her body, leaving Arjun momentarily captivated by her beauty.

However, his reverie was abruptly interrupted as he overheard their conversation, his anger bubbling to the surface at the revelation of Meera's deception. No student of his had ever dared to engage in such activities, and Arjun couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal. While he prided himself on being approachable and friendly with his students, he realized now that perhaps he had been too lenient, allowing them to take advantage of his kindness.

Determined to address the situation, Arjun approached Meera and Rohan with a stern expression, his disappointment evident in his demeanor. It was time to remind them of the boundaries that existed between teacher and student, lest they forget the respect that was due to him as their mentor.

As Meera's eyes brimmed with tears, Arjun approached her with a heavy heart, his voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and sorrow. "What have you done, Meera?" His words carried the weight of disappointment, each syllable a painful reminder of the trust she had betrayed.

His gaze bore into her, searching for answers amidst the turmoil of emotions swirling within her. "Have I ever scolded you or resorted to punishment because you didn't study?" His voice quivered with a raw vulnerability, revealing the depth of his hurt. "All I wanted was to assess your knowledge with a simple test. Even a single sentence from you would have sufficed to put my worries at ease."

Arjun's words pierced through the silence like a dagger, his frustration evident in every syllable. "But instead, you chose to fabricate a tale of illness, deceiving me and causing me untold worry." He paused, his heart heavy with the weight of disappointment. "

"Do you realize how much I worried about your health?" Arjun's voice trembled, the mask of composure slipping for a fleeting moment, revealing the raw vulnerability beneath. In his eyes, Meera saw not only disappointment but also a flicker of hurt - a silent plea for honesty and trust.

Meera's breath caught in her throat as she struggled to hold back her sobs, her hand instinctively rising to cover her mouth in a futile attempt to stifle her cries. Arjun's heart ached at the sight, his own eyes welling with unshed tears, though he fought to maintain his stoic facade.

Despite the turmoil raging within him, Arjun summoned the last vestiges of his composure, his expression a mask of gruff determination. "From tomorrow onwards, refrain from attending tuition classes if you have no intention of studying," he declared, his voice tinged with a sense of finality. "I will speak to your parents about this matter."

Her heart constricted painfully at the sight, her own tears threatening to spill over as she struggled to find the words to express her remorse. In that moment, she longed to reach out to him, to apologize and beg for forgiveness, but her voice faltered, lost amidst the swirling tide of emotions that threatened to overwhelm her.

Just as Arjun was about to walk away, a high pitched voice called out to him, "And she shouted, 'Arju baby!'"As she enveloped him in a tight embrace, Arjun felt a wave of discomfort wash over him, his mind racing with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

Before he could muster a response, on the other side Meera's pulse quickened as she watched the scene unfold before her, her chest tightening with a mix of emotions.meera dashed out of the venue, tears streaming down her cheeks like silent rivers of sorrow. With a heavy heart, Arjun watched her retreating figure, a pang of regret gnawing at his insides. Without a second thought, Rohan followed in her footsteps, his expression mirroring the tumultuous storm of emotions that raged within them both. And in her haste, amidst the flurry of movement, she left behind a her mobile .

A/N

So, how was the chapter?

You may wonder why Arjun erupted at Meera for a minor mistake. His students had always found solace in his teaching; they never resorted to such trivial antics. This made him question his own abilities as a teacher. Had he failed in some way? He had forsaken all luxuries to educate students in need, yet now he doubted himself. If one student behaved this way, would others follow suit?

Arjun was unwaveringly strict when it came to studies and his students' futures. Above all, he despised deceit in any form.

 Above all, he despised deceit in any form