12 Regret

"Kriti, leave me!" Arjun's voice rang out with a sharp edge, his tone laced with frustration . His abrupt detachment from her embrace, without even a hint of reciprocation

"Arju bab..." Kriti began, but Arjun's harsh interruption cut her off mid-sentence. "Shut up! Don't you have any manners? What the hell were you thinking, hugging me like that?" With those words, he turned to walk away only to find  sight of Meera's abandoned mobile nearby, With a heavy sigh, he scooped it up, his fingers trembling slightly as guilt gnawed at his conscience. He knew he had to find her, to make things right, but as he searched the bustling venue, each passing moment only served to deepen his sense of despair.

A torrent of unfamiliar emotions flooded in Arjun's heart, leaving him drowning in a sea of guilt and regret. The weight of his actions pressed down on him like a leaden burden, each breath heavier than the last. As he grappled with the turmoil within, his inner voice chastised him mercilessly, condemning him for his harsh words and impulsive actions.

In his mind's eye, he saw Meera not as a mere student, but as a young soul brimming with untapped potential. Despite her tender age of seventeen, he sensed a spark within her, a hidden talent waiting to be discovered. Yet, his own shortcomings and unresolved anger issues clouded his judgment, preventing him from seeing the bigger picture just because she lied

As he reflected on the situation, a pang of regret pierced his heart. He knew that Meera was just a child, still learning and growing, and yet he had lashed out at her without a second thought. In that moment, he saw himself as a flawed reflection of the ideal, his actions a stark reminder of the imperfections that plagued humanity in this modern age.

With a heavy sigh, Arjun resolved to do better, to rise above his own limitations and strive for understanding and compassion. For he knew that in this world, where deceit and falsehoods ran rampant, he must embody the values of truth and integrity, much like the legendary figure of Lord Rama from the ancient scriptures, who remained steadfast in his adherence to righteousness even in the darkest of times.

With a heavy heart and a sense of remorse weighing heavily upon him, he made his way home, informing his mother and messaging Rohan about Meera's phone being with him

Meanwhile, Meera found herself engulfed in a sea of remorse, her heart heavy with regret. Arjun's gentle demeanor and unwavering support had always been a constant in her life, yet she had taken it all for granted. With each shaky breath, she struggled to find solace amidst the whirlwind of emotions threatening to consume her. And amidst it all, she couldn't shake the feeling of having let Arjun down, her failure to even attempt studying rendering all his efforts in vain.

A/N

So, how was the chapter?

(Sorry for making it short)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.