Chapter Four

TW: Light Smut (?) - first paragraph

Sirius groaned loudly, face contorting in pleasure as he spilled himself inside of Luna with his fingers inside her mouth, pushing her tongue down while her mouth was open, both squeezed together in a broom cupboard on the third floor right before lunch. Both were mostly dressed, Sirius' trousers just being open (and its zipper starting to hurt the back of Luna's thigh) and Luna's skirt just being thrown over his hips as he took her from behind, her underwear being pushed to the side. His chest was against her back and his breath was on the back of her neck.

"You're squeezing me so good," he said, voice gentle.

Luna sighed, feeling her muscles fluttering around his softening member.

He kissed the back of her neck as he pulled out with a hiss.

For a moment, she didn't move, hands still against the wall. She just felt the emptiness inside of her as his pleasure seeping out of her and down her thighs. He made no mention to clean it for her, but he did clean himself before tucking himself back into his trousers.

"I got to go, but thanks for meeting with me," he said, leaning forward for a quick peck to her forehead. "Do you need anything?"

Luna wondered what she could answer if she said the truth. 'You' didn't seem appropriate and would totally cause Sirius to either run away or, if he was in a good mood, try to fuck her again and neither was what she wanted from him. Therefore, to protect the little dignity that she still had, Luna just forced a smile.

"Nothing, thanks," she answered.

Sirius smiled and quickly slipped out of the cupboard, taking out a familiar piece of parchment from his cloak's pocket and looking at the map that appeared before walking away, leaving Luna alone.

He had told her of the map in one of the conversations they had after sex; conversations that mostly only happened when they were meeting out of school, so during breaks and during the last summer.

Trying to remind herself that she was quite aware of the rules of their 'relationship', Luna took a deep breath and got her wand from the ground where she had dropped during their activities, cleaning herself with a quick spell that he had already learned to do silently. With another spell, her clothes returned to its presentable state. She touched her hair, making sure the tight French-braid was still in place (she had been far too lazy to do anything more elaborate than that). She waited three minutes, as he had taught her to do before readying herself to go out again.

Opening the door of the cupboard, she walked into the corridor, closing the door behind her. Nobody was anywhere nearby, so she walked towards the Great Hall, walking down the stairs slowly, too lost in thought to do anything else other than walk.

Her thoughts were muddled and slower than usual.

Post effect of the orgasm, her mind explained quickly, but she stopped walking for a second. Something felt slightly different as she looked at the moving stairs just a few steps away from her.

She was becoming irritated with her own mind was so affected by something common, and its constant reminders that Sirius didn't really want her, he just wanted some relief of his boring routine.

Perhaps that was why she didn't hear someone following her.

"Hey! Lupin!" someone called for the third time.

This time, she heard and turned, confused and surprise. But surprise turned into shock when she saw Regulus Black, Evan Rosier and Barty Crouch standing a few steps behind her.