Day 1

Logan had woken up early. The sun shined through the window. As soon as he had opened his eyes it felt weird. Waking up in Lando Norris apartment in Monaco was something he never even thought about.

After a moment of getting his body and mind to the same awakekness the boy got out of bed. He felt how stiff his body still was after the flight but after enough rest his mind seemed more cleared, and the dark thoughts had vanished.

After some simple stretches he decided to wash the grime of the last day off with a shower. He knew Oscar would be sleeping in as long as possible and Lando... He didn't knew anything about Lando, but didn't matter anyways, right?

After the shower and getting redressed Logan texted his trainer to tell him what kind of things Lando had in his home gym and if it would better for him to look for a gym for the week. Then he heard a noise.

Curiously, he stepped out of the room and followed the music. He found Lando in his home gym. The American stopped in the door staring at the other driver. Lando was currently shirtless on a home trainer, a slightly sweat film glistening on his skin. Logan had to swallow hard and still couldn't look away. Then Lando looked up, meeting his gaze. A smirk appeared on his face "Good morning love." Logan twitched at the nickname. The teasing smiled on the olders face just got bigger. In a raspy voice he found the courage to answer good morning sweetheart." That made Lando laugh out "Oh really, Sweetheart?" Logan shrugged his shoulders "My head kinda blacked out I think." Lando laughed again "Good to know I have an affect on my boyfriend." Logan blushed deeply "Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I am sorry Oscar dragged you into this." But the other driver just smiled "Don't worry about it, I love to cause some trouble, and this sounds like some fun." The American huffed "Are you sure? I mean there are a lot of other options, I am sure." But Lando just nodded "I am sure Logan." Hearing his name made something in Logan steer.

He shook his head trying to clear his mind "Do you have plans for today, or...?" The other took a sip from a bottle on his bike before answering "Not really I have my trainer coming over later and of course training but that will be it. Oscar has the same but he starts later in the day normally." Logan nodded "Breakfast?" Lando "Oh yeah, I get food delivered, I let them know you are coming so there is some for you too. The meal plan is on the fridge and the food should be in the fridge. You can have some now or wait and we eat together in... lets say 40 minutes." The blonde nodded "Okay I'll wait." The other smiled warmly "Great, Oscar should be awake then too." Logan nodded before pulling away from the door frame he leaned on "I'll let you train in peace." He paused for a second before adding "Honey." As he left he could hear Lando chuckle.

Lando sat on the kitchen island, eating his breakfast when the other two boys came in. Oscar huffed "Logan I've seen you flirt, just no. Let me help, if you want it to look real for others." Logan groaned "Oscar I can flirt, and I am sure Lanod can act like I am good at it as well." The Briton laughed "Its not enough that I will act like I am interested in you I also need to make your bad flirting skills look good? I am not a vizard mate." Logan opened the fridge getting his breakfast "Why don't you believe me that I can flirt?" Lando was the first to answer "cause there is no evidence that you can. I've never seen you flirt, I've never seen you with a date or something so why would I assume you have game." Oscar giggled "And that form Mister NoRizz." Logan laughed "Mate."

Lando rolled his eyes "okay, then show me." Logan stilled in his movement "What?" The Briton smiled engaging "Show me that you can rizz me up." Oscar groaned from his position against the kitchen door "Are you always that competitive." But Logan was focused on Lando.

He formed a tactic in his head before slowly smiling "Okay, deal." To his surprise Lando seamed keen. He smiled at the American fixing his posture "Do you worst." And Logan did. He placed his oatmeal's next to the boy before caging him between his arms, placing them left and right on the counter so close that they pressed into Landos sides. His face now only centimeters away from Landos. A smug smile plastered over his face "Hey there." Lando s breath hitched, the eye contact the American provided was heavy and it made his hands twitch. Just then Logans voice dropped a bit deeper "I would love to try some of your oatmeal, you don't mind right?" Lando tried to speak but there was nothing, his brain was completely occupied with the way Logan smelled, how his strong arms pressed into Landos sides, how he stood between his legs. As if the American knew he stepped even closer, his hands on Landos legs spreading them a bit so he could step in between them completely. Lando needed to close his eyes for a moment, Logans smiled knowingly "So? The oatmeal?" That got Landos attention again "Yeah sure, you can have some." He held the glass out for the other, but Logan had other plans "Just a spoon will be enough." He still was soft spoken but this time it had a demanding undertone, what made Lando shiver. Oh god, he was gone. His stomach dropped with the realization.

Logan opened his mouth waiting and Lando? Lando obeyed. He slowly picked up his spoon with some of the oats feeding the American. The boy closed his mouth around the metal putting on a bit of a show sliding his tongue around to get everything off. Again Landos body reacted to the Britons surprise with ease. His stomach became fuzzy, shivers ran down his back and he had to suppress a low growl. Logan smiled at him just like before "Thank you." His hands rubbed over Landos thigs, getting a bit to close to his crotch, not touching but enough to make some never thought pictures appear in Landos head. The silence just increased the tension between them, Lando desperately tried to calm his brain into functioning again but Logans big hands and tight grip on his thighs weren't helping.

Just then Oscar tuned up "Okay...uh." They had forgotten that the Australian was still there too. The second McLaren drivers face was nearly as red as Landos, as he got up from his chair "I am gonna say Lando and I were wrong and Logan has some game, but I am gonna leave now cause you two look like this isn't something I want to see continuing."

Lando blushed harder then ever. He tried pushing Logans hands off, but the American didn't budge "Oscar can leave but I am not finished with you." Lando stopped "What" his voice came out broken. The American smirked "Oscar admitted he was wrong before, you haven't and I am not gonna let you saying I have no game, sit with me like that." Lando didn't think it was possible, but Logan pressed even closer. He noticed how close Logans crotch was now to his, oh so slightly pressed against his thigh. It made his brain spin faster then before.

It took Lando a good moment before he could speak "I was wrong." Logan smirked his hands on the Britons legs started moving again, slow and only in little strokes "And?" Lando needed to look away, the blues eyes staring into his thoughts were to much "And you have some rizz," Logan laughed "More then you?" Lando hated to lose, but he was in no situation to be cocky about it "Yes." It was lowly and barely audible, but it was enough for Logan to back off "Good."

He squeezed Landos legs one last time before stepping away. Satisfied with that he grabbed his own oats again, starting to eat them. He loved the way Lando was still watching him, with big eyes and parted mouth releasing long breathes. The blonde couldn't resist building up more eye contact while eating, teasingly licking his spoon every time, wrapping his tongue around the cold metal.

When he finished the American put his glass into the dishwasher, but before leaching the kitchen he stopped in front of Lando "I would tell you that your food would get cold if you don't eat it but... its already cold." Then he was gone, leaving a blushing Lando. He had forgotten that he was having his breakfast before Logan and Oscar came in. His glass had still some left and he was so busy staring at Logan that he had forgotten to eat it completely.

When he agreed on playing Logans boyfriend he didn't think Logan would actually make him weak in his knees. He liked teasing but Logans teasing was new and unexpected. He liked it, it was exciting, maybe he could have some fun with that.