2. Morning

Lando was the first to wake up. He could feel Logans body against his back, his arms wrapped around his waist. Last night he wondered if it would feel strange to wake up like this, it didnt. It felt warm and comfortable.

Then Logan moaned behind him, moving a bit, so Lando took the opportunity to turn around, facing the other. He watched the American lay there with still closed eyes, relaxed face and ruffled hair. The Biton wonderd if what he felt for the younger one was what he was supposed to feel and if it was a bad thing to feel like it. If he looked at it closely the American was still his competition and somebody he didn't even know a week ago, he was his colleague and one of Oscars friends. 

"Morning" Logan rasped. He slowly opened his eyes. To Landos relieve he didn't seem surprised or bothered by the whole situation. Lando smiled "Morning" He pushed a strand of hair away from the blue eyes looking at him "How are you feeling?"

Logan hummed tiredly "Like a bus hit me, but I'll be fine." He paused before fixation his big eyes on Lando "Thank you. For staying, and for worrying and for calming me down." Lando nodded "No problem, I am happy to help."

They stayed like that, tangled in each other, for some more time. Both not wanting to let the other go. In the end Lando pulled away first. He sat up combing through his hair with his fingers "I thought maybe we could go play Golf today?" Logan was still cuddled in his blanket watching the brit with adoring eyes "I only played with Alex once before, so I wont be good." The other smiled back at him "That doesn't matter, its about the fun and spending time."

Lando only realized that he forgot Oscar in his plan, when he bend forward to caress Logans cheek. He felt guilty, but at the same time he was amazed by the way he was already so attached to Logan. Secretly he wished for more mornings like this, cuddling the blonde under the warm covers.

"I will ask Oscar when he is awake. When do you have to train?" Logan moved under the blanket, kicking it off "Well I have to do a session when waking up, so now, and I have a session later with my trainer." Carefully the younger looked up at Lando "Could you maybe help me, with the neck training, you know?" The other smiled caring. His hand snaked under the chin of Logan, lifting his head "Of course, Darling." Satisfied he watched the pink blush spread over Logans face "We can take some more pictures too."

Just then a knock at the door made the Briton pull away "Yes?" Oscar walked in "Here you are, I was worried." Lando nodded slowly, watching Logan. The American slightly nodded "Logan had a ruff night and I woke up so I went to him and stayed." The Aussie sat down in the bed too "Are you alright Logs?" The other boy smiled at his friend "Yes I am now, Lando helped tremendous." Unconsciously his hand had shifted to Landos now only inches away.

The Brit had noticed, smiling to himself. He found it cute, how the American visibly felt the urge to be near him in some way. Oscar had seen it too but didn't mention it, not yet.

They spend five more minuets just lingering in Logans bed. Oscar had agreed to visiting the golf course in the afternoon. The rest of the morning was spend every man for himself until Logan came to ask Lando for help with his training.

Lando was surprised to find Logan, shirt off and sweating in his home gym. Over a tablet Logans trainer greeted him "Hello Lando." The Briton smiled "Hello, how can I help?" Logan gave him his elastic bands "I already prepped; you just need to provide some weight." He knew the exercises, all drivers needed to do them. They got ready guided by the trainer.

Lando was careful, not wanting to hurt the other. His touch even gentler than he ever was with his friends who tried the bands as fun. While pulling at the bands his gaze always roamed over Logan. He thanked himself for putting the mirror in the room, if gave him a good look at every angle of the younger boy. He watched the back muscle flex, the veins on his neck popping out, pointing out the sharp jaw of Logan even better. Together they worked their way up to more weight and the harder exercises.

Logan groaned harshly at the challenging movements. He had his eyes tightly shut, wishing for it to be over. His trainer giving him directions whatsoever, ordering Lando to do specific motions as well. During his little torture he knew Lando was staring, but he liked it. It felt good to be savored like that, it gave him another reason to give his best.

As soon as his trainer gave the liberating comment the American collapsed on the floor panting. It felt dizzying. He arched his back trying to ease the pressure pulsing through his shoulders and neck. Just then Lando smiled "Pose." The McLaren driver had his phone out taking a picture of him, smiling challenging "Looks good." Logan rolled his eyes "I am not gonna do a George." He could hear his trainer laugh "You did good Logan. I am going to revise the data from your watch and the other sensors. We will have an easier session tomorrow I promise." The American nodded "Thanks, see you." And the window with the video call closed itself.

Lando still stood over him, towering him for the first time "I still think you should post this. Look." He showed Logan the picture he took. Logan looked at himself panting on the floor "Mate I look like I just got railed." The older one shrugged "And? I like it." They laughed "Well see, just send it to me and I decide later." He sat up, taking along sip from his water bottle.

Lando put his phone back in his pocket "So? Finished? We could eat and then get ready for Golf." Just then Oscar walked in "Are you done? Can I have the room now?" Logan nodded "Yeah, just let me air out the room first." Oscar nodded "Please it smells like a tiger cage in here." Lando winked "Go on tiger." Logan laughed as Oscar scrunched his nose in disgust "No. Not when I need to train. Out." He pushed his teammate out "Go do something else." The Briton just huffed, but still left again.

When Logan got some strength back he hoisted himself up on his feet, collection his stuff "See you Oscar." He made his way to his little room relieved.

Lando was waiting in the kitchen, food already out in the counter. He was on his phone looking at the picture of Logan again, it was at least the third time now. The real person walked in "What are you looking at?" The Briton winced "Nothing." Logan smirked "Oh really, should I guess." But Lando stopped him "No, just take your food and play nice." Like the day before they ate together, talking about golf this time. Logan wanted to know as much as possible before arriving at the golf course.