Golf & 2. night

At the golf course he did the mandatory check in before getting on the green. Oscar and Logan were wearing some borrowed clothes from Lando and to their surprise Charles Leclerc. The driver had dropped off a bag full of trouser earlier.

Even though they all were dressed accordingly, Logan and Oscar had no real plan what golfing really was gonna look like. Lando noticed fast that they both were questionable at his favorite sport outside of racing.

Oscar gave up only half an hour in the whole session. He now was sat in the kart on the phone with his girlfriend. Logan really tried, he wanted to make Lando happy. The Briton knew. He noticed the way the American kept looking at him, making sure he was still okay with teaching him. And he was. Also because he got to stand really close to the blonde. Touching him even more.

Like now. He stood behind Logan, his arms around the slim figure of the Williams driver, hands over Logans, so he could show him how to hit best. Logan tried to concentrate on Golf and the things Lando explained over and over again but it was hard. As soon as he was caged between the strong arms of the Briton his brain put thinking on pause. He just felt. Felt the long fingers wrap around his, the muscled chest pressed strongly against his back- his ass pressed against Landos lap.

Together they hit the ball, sending the white ball flying. They watched it cross the green grass "That was good." Lando praised. Logan smiled softly "Thank you." He felt giddy. Then he watched Lando hit his ball. The American shily offered "Good shot." And when the older boy smiled at him happily "Thank you Logan."

They went back to the kart, letting Oscar drive them after their balls. Before they got out Oscar held Logan back "I took some pictures, maybe you could post some... They are a bit bold but I could find any indication for it being surely Lando." The Williams driver nodded before getting his phone out.

The pictures were as Oscar had said. It showed Logan, being hugged from behind from a smaller brown-haired guy. One couldn't see their faces but still. Unsure Logan looked at Lanod, who was already watching him. The American walked over to him "Oscar took some pictures." He handed his phone over, closely watching Landos face, not wanting to miss the smallest reaction. The other driver smiled. A genuine smile. Logan instantly relaxed "I am not sure if I should post them." Lando scrolled around a bit "I think this is perfect." He turned the phone. It was a picture of Lando wrapped around Logan, but they had just hit the ball; their bodies were turned away from the camera completely.

Nervously Logan took his phone back "Alright, then I post it." It felt more serious this time "Are you sure Lando, like...really sure?" The other driver thought about it, just for a second "I am sure Logan, really sure." So he posted it, like they planned. And then they continued their game.

In the end they gave up earlier, Lando promised atleast ten times that it was fine and it was. When they got back to the apartment Logan checked his most recent post. He was surprised to see hundred of new followers, his post itself had a lot of new likes and comments. It gave him a subtle but winning feeling. Happily he showed it to Lando "Look, its working." Out of relieve he promptly wrapped himself around the shorter one "Thank you Lando." The hug was warm and all consuming. Everything Logan wanted. It felt to fast, but he needed to let the other boy go.

Lando smiled benevolent "Not a problem at all. I am here for you. I promised." Again, the fragile moment got popped by Oscar. The Aussie groaned "Yay so happy for you but I am hungry and tired. Please let's eat." They did. Dinner war a quiet matter, they watched some reality Tv series only to have a background noise as they all were busy with their own thoughts.

The second night wasn't better then the first. Logan got woken up by a nightmare again. Again crying and whimpering. Lando was there in a minuet, not wasting time, but slipping under covers immediately. After cuddling the blonder until he was calmer the Briton asked, "Want to talk about it?" The amercing shook his head "Not today." And that was fine, Lando could wait. This time Logan was turned away from him, being the little spoon. The McLaren driver was pressed against his back, whispering soft words in his ear, kissing his neck softly.

Like in the first night he stayed the night. They woke up together, Logan feeling thankful he wasn't alone. Lando just closed his eyes again, not ready to get up. The Williams driver turned in the arms around his waist. He crawled a little down, before shifting his body over Landos resting on his chest. That way the olders neck was completely exposed to him. Logan smiled before pressing little kisses over the thinn skin. It wasn't passionate nor rushed. Light kisses, for a slow morning.

Lando enjoyed the soft affection the other gave him. He hummed content as the touches wandered higher up to his jawline. The soft lips against his morning stubble tickled a bit, but it felt nice. Both boys wished they could wake up like that every morning and both knew that that wasn't the reality.

Like the cosmos had noticed there bubble it got popped. Someone knocked on their door "Lando?" Logan pulled away a bit, but still stayed in Landos lap squinting at the door. The addressed pulled up the cover more, covering Logan up to his neck "Yes?" Oscar opened the door. He looked concerned "Again?" The American felt bad "Sorry." But his friend came to sit next to them "No, no. I am sorry that you have these dreams. I am just ... worried." Lando hummed "Yeah. Logan, do you always have them?" The American hide his face in the others clothed chest "No, I mean sometimes. When I had a bad weekend or so." He felt Lado stroking over his back, soothing him "Its alright." Oscar smiled again "Yes, it's good you aren't alone than."

They got out of bed half an hour later. Today Oscar and Lando had to go do some more work for McLaren, they would be gone for most of the day, but in the evening Lando asked if they wanted to go to a party in the city.