Monaco

After finishing his food as well the Briton went to find the other boys. He found them on the couch leaning over a phone "What's up handsome... and Oscar." The Australian looked up, his face scrunched in confusion. Logan just smiled up at him "I am thinking about posting something about being in Monaco." Lando noticed that he didn't use a nickname as well, maybe he got shy in front of Oscar, so he teased "Oh Baby without me?" That made Oscars eyebrows disappear in his hair and Logans face flush in that shade of pink Lando wanted. He flopped down next to Oscar "Show me."

Logan showed him the picture he seemed to have taken from Landos window. It had a great few of Monaco and the morning sun. He hummed "That's good, but you need to like, set Monaco as a location." He took the phone in his own hands playing with a few different options before he was satisfied. The boy hit post before handing it back to the American "Done." Oscar looked at the picture "Alright perfect lets see what happenes." But Lando wasn't finished "No, you and me need to post similar pics too." The McLaren driver frowned "Why me?" Lando had his phone out already turning to the Window Logan must have taken the picture from. He concentrated to capture the blue sky outside while showing a bit of his flat. After a few tries he was satisfied "So they think he is with us and not just in Monaco. And it will be good for your insta as well."

He choose a similar setting for his picture as for Logans and Oscar did the same.

It only took five minutes until Logan got a message. Surprisingly it was from Alex.

Alex: Hey Mate, r u in Monaco? With Lando? Thought u would head to London?

Logan: Hey, yeah I am. Change of plans, they kinda kidnapped me

Alex: oh fun, didn't know you were so close

Logan: Yeah, never felt like it would matter so...

Alex: alright, have fun and tell them I said hey

Logan smiled before looking at the others "Alex says hey." The two other boys smiled "Do you know if he is in town too? We could go for a paddle game." Lando asked. Oscar nodded "Oh yes, we wanted to do that for so long." Logan opened the chat again.

Logan: The boys are asking if you are in Monaco aswell? They want to play a round of paddle?

Alex: Sry I am with Lilly but maybe some other time.

He hummed "Sorry guys he is not here." Lando hummed "Alright. What do you guys want to do while visiting?" Logan scrolled through his insta feed "don't know, see some of the city I guess?" Oscar hummed "You two could do that when I am meeting my trainer." The Aussie continued "Lando you could show Logan your cars." The oldest smiled exited "Oh yeah great idea. Are you a car guy Logan?" The blonde nodded slowly "Yeah, more into the classics but I always appreciate a good car." They all sat on the couch in silence scrolling thought messages or other things.

Later in the afternoon:

Logan was sitting next to Lando in his McLaren ready to see some of the city. Lando next to him sat up some music over his phone before starting the motor. It felt exhilarating to the American, this was the first time he would really spend some alone time with the Briton. He had spend an extra fifteen minutes choosing an outfit from his limited wardrobe, but in the end he ended up with a hoodie and jeans anyways.

They started on a road along the harbor. They stayed silent until Lando asked "Have you posted already?" Logan groaned "No, I never know what." The other driver smiled softly "Yeah I always struggled too but it gets better. Let me think." He looked around "I mean you could post something about the car, like the dashboard showing of the logo, but it might not be enough. We should be a bit more forward." The younger one took out his phone "Its something at least, I'll take it at the next red light." "Maybe I have a better idea." Lando smirked. It made Logans stomached twist nervously. He wasn't sure if he already trusted Lando a 100% but had he a better idea? ?robably not, so he waited.

They rolled through traffic, the sun shining outside showing off the city in the best ways. Lando started humming along the music after some time. It made Logan smile, he liked the silly, innocent, childlike side of Lando. He always admired how the boy seemed to keep his playful view on things, always curious about everything, walking through the world amazed not bordered by a lot. Like he was at peace. Slowly he started nodding his head along as well.

And when Lando lowly sang along a few lines he vibed him up happily. It felt like it was centuries ago, Logan just vibed in a car like this. They sang, danced, and drove for a while, exchanging wide smiles and laughter all along. Then they approached a parking lot with a good view over the sea. 

Lando turned to him after parling the car "That was fun but its picture time." Logan swallowed "Okay?" He was a bit reluctant, still not sure what Lando had in mind. The boy in the driver seat opened his cardoor "Lets get out." Logan followed swiftly. Outside Lando showed him what he had in mind and Logan followed. He leaned against the orange car just as Lando wanted. And then he waited. He watched Lando get back into the driver's seat pulling out his phone.

The picture turned out pretty good. It showed the mirror and in it Logan leaning against the car, but if you looked at it closely you could see Landos hand resting on the frame of the window. There was no direct hint that it was the McLaren driver, but his rings were a significant hint. Logan thought it was enough that there was clearly a male hand, since he never openly outed himself, he never deemed it necessary. Lando was the one formulating a caption before posting it for Logan again.

The couple stood in front of the car staring at the view. The sea was calm, some seagulls still yelled over the water, it was just a good day. The American grew up near the sea but he wasn't even a real teenager when he moved to Europe for racing, leaving his family behind, it had broken his heart.

The sad memories rose up fast, consuming his all. Lando noticed how the other suddenly faltered, his body looked like it shrunken. "Hey what's on your mind, pretty boy?" Logan gave him a sad smile "At home we were at the beach a lot. I miss it often. Londo is... cold." The older knew that feeling, he left home early as well, but his family lived on the same continent at least. "Yeah, I remember." He knew Logan had a lot of demons he fought but he never really cared, but this time was different.

Carefully he placed a hand on the others boy leg, squeezing it. Logan looked at him surprised but let it happen, relaxing with the silent support. They stayed there for some time, just staring into the blue water underneath.

After a bit Lando pulled away "I need to post something matching yours." Logan nodded "How about you leaning against the hood of the car?" They agreed and Logan took the picture. Again he noticed how good looking Lando actually was. His cool demeaner showing as he sat on the hood of his sports car posing for Logan.

The picture got posted, ending the stop at the parking lot. Back in the car Lando rolled back into the traffic now telling Logan something about the things they could see, but most importantly his hand back on Logans leg. It made the American fell like a passenger prince, and he liked that. The hand squeezing his leg now and then. He listened to the Britons voice, looking at the things he got shown.