22

I need a drink. Zhan murmured as he got out of bed and walked out of the room. Wang was stunned but chose not to say anything. His eyes sparkle with determination as he gets up from the bed and stripped naked. "I'm doing this for Xie," he reminded himself, his voice filled with resolve.

Zhan's mind turned blank for a moment, his heart pounding in his chest as he entered the room and saw Wang naked. His cock twitched in his PJ pants as he walked inside.

Wang walks over and meets him halfway. "Wang," Zhan says hoarsely, his voice filled with desire, "put on your clothes."

"Oh, okay," Wang replied, embarrassment washing over him, hiding his unease as he avoided eye contact with Zhan. He quickly turns to walk towards the bed to pick up his PJs, but Zhan moaned softly as his cock touched Wang's small.

He pulled Wang close and kissed his neck, then turned him and kissed him passionately. Wang froze for a moment before kissing Zhan back, their bodies intertwining in a heated embrace. Zhan moaned and groaned with pleasure as he stripped naked, giving in to his desires.

As Zhan broke the kiss and stepped back, his face flushed with desire. Zhan's breath hitched as he took in the sight of Wang's eyes, mesmerized by the three shades of green rings that encircled his irises. It was as if he was seeing Wang for the first time, noticing every delicate and perfect feature. His erection strained painfully, aching for the touch of Wang's body against his own.

"You look absolutely stunning," Zhan finally whispered, unable to contain his admiration any longer, after devouring Wang with his eyes.

"You don't look bad yourself," Wang replied, looking at Zhan, and a shock ran through him as he observed his enormous cock twitching. Fear gripped him as his eyes widened, but Zhan smiled at his reaction. With a gentle laugh, Zhan scooped Wang into his arms and carried him to the bed. He was eager to explore his desires. 

Zhan meticulously executed each stroke and lick, taking his time to please Wang. However, Wang remained stiff, reluctantly complying with what was being done. Zhan did not mind, as his sole intention was to bring pleasure to Wang and make their intimate experience enjoyable. He understood everyone responded differently.

As Zhan continued to suck Wang's cock, he noticed a peculiar lack of response. While Zhan's skilled technique elicited pleasurable sensations, Wang remained silent, offering no hint of pleasure or enjoyment. This surprised Zhan, as he expected his mate to moan and express satisfaction.

Undeterred, Zhan decided to delve deeper, exploring Wang's sensitive cock area. To his surprise, Wang twitched, indicating he felt something. However, it was a subtle reaction, and Wang remained silent.

Zhan deep-throated Wang and fondled his balls, and in seconds, he came into Zhan's mouth. Zhan, surprised by Wang's sudden release, quickly swallowed his semen and moved up to kiss him gently. Wangs cum taste lingered on his lips.

Zhan asked, his voice hoarse from arousal. "I sincerely hope that you don't expect me to have sex with you and release Xie."

"What? No, no," Wang replied, taken aback. "Of course not. Why would you think that?" he asked.