Chapter 64

Lin Xirou said, "That woman from Xingba Township, you devoured her, didn't you?"

Gouya shuddered all over, silent as a cicada in the cold.

"I asked Xiao Tao later. You didn't tell him the truth, did you? Not only did you not tell him, but you also deliberately hid it from him. He told me that you lost one eye because when you took Sun Zhou away, you were seen by a woman who even drew a picture of you. He scolded you for being careless, feeling uncomfortable, and wanting to cause trouble by climbing through the window at midnight. But you ended up getting your eye caught on the iron wire, didn't you?"

Gouya's voice trembled. "Yes, yes..."

Lin Xirou scolded sharply, "You're still lying! After eating mixed food, it's like getting addicted to drugs. You will always crave fresh flesh and blood. You didn't go to cause trouble, you went to eat people!"

She bent down, locking eyes with Gouya. "You, even dare to mention the same family to me? Descendants of Hou Yi, the direct lineage, I have worked hard for so many years, putting in all my effort. I didn't even have time to take care of my own son, and he ended up getting involved. What was it for? It wasn't for trash like you!"

Lin Xirou said, "You've wasted the blood pouches I selected for you, wasted so much of my effort on you. We are few in number and haven't been able to grow stronger yet. You know we are few, yet you still don't follow the rules, almost dragging others into danger and ruining the chances for future generations."

"Xiong Hei even persuaded me for you, saying it's a time when we need people..."

Xiong Hei, who was named, swallowed a mouthful of saliva, not daring to breathe heavily.

"That's right, I do need people, but I don't need trash. Trash is never worth using at any time. At midnight tonight, I'll send you on your way. You don't deserve to see the sun again."

Gouya trembled all over, knowing there was no turning back. When he looked up again, his face twisted, his eyes fierce, and a bright red meat tongue had already protruded from his mouth.

Lin Xirou remained calm, leaning against the backrest. "Look, I even wanted to spare him, and yet he's so desperate!"

Xiong Hei cursed Gouya for digging his own grave and was about to take action to restrain him when Feng Mi suddenly raised her hand and pulled the hairpin from her head, fiercely stabbing Gouya's meat tongue.

Feng Mi and Yang Zheng had been standing by Lin Xirou's side the whole time, not saying a word. Gouya thought they were just decorations and didn't think to guard against them. He never expected this seemingly delicate girl to act so ruthlessly.

Feng Mi's stab wasn't just a stab into the tongue. She knelt down in one motion, stabbing into the ground of the planting room-most of which still had soil. The hairpin went straight into the soil, pulling Gouya's head down with it. His chin slammed onto the ground, looking like he suddenly bowed to Lin Xirou. Immediately after, he screamed in agony, but because his tongue was pinned, his voice remained muffled and incomprehensible.

Xiong Hei's eyes widened, taking a while to react, then shouted at Feng Mi, "What the hell are you doing!"

Feng Mi giggled, "He's about to die anyway. I'm just giving him a bit of color to see. What, he's already like that, and you're still protecting him?"

She hummed and pulled out the hairpin, wiping it clean on the ripped jeans, then leisurely tied up her hair again.

As soon as the hairpin was pulled out, Gouya immediately rolled on the ground in pain, his tongue twitching continuously, and blood foaming out of his mouth soon after.