chapter 1

Today Khanna house is full of joy and the whole house is decorated like a bride because today is the naming ceremony of the Lakshmi of their house i.e. their daughter.
Whose arrival in the house has increased their prosperity even more and there is no need to talk about the happiness, she has brought joy to the house with her arrival.

For the past one month, everyone's heart is filled with joy as her sweet crying resonates throughout the house.

Today it has been a full month since her birth; due to some reason the ceremony was postponed but everyone has chosen today's day for his naming ceremony.

Although Mannat's father had given her the name Mannat in the hospital itself.
Because as soon as Neil took her in his arms in the hospital, the word 'mannat' came out of his mouth for her because she is no less than a mannat of his which he and his Avni together prayed to God that this time they get their child safe and healthy and his wish got fulfilled and that is why Neil named her Mannat.

But how could anyone take away Simran's right....she also has the right to name her niece and that is why this naming ceremony has been organised today.

The door of a room opens and this room belongs to none other than Avni and Neil and the door is opened by Neil and on hearing the sound of the door opening Avni turns back where she finds Neil standing.

Avni is standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the function wearing a beautiful saree and yes now she has also learnt how to wear a saree so today she has worn the saree without Neil's help.
Well that is a different matter, Neil had offered to help her which Avni rejected and thus dashed all his sweet dreams.

And, Avni was a little late in getting ready as her little one was not leaving her.

For the past one month, that one little girl has turned the timetable of the entire family including Avni and Neil upside down.
everyone is busy with that little girl...Being experienced, Bebe Shweta keeps teaching Avni how to take care of the baby etc.

whereas Mannat likes to stay awake at night that is why she keeps the whole house awake with her sweet crying.
Everyone spends the entire night trying to calm her cries and take care of her.
Everything is new for that little one, so at every new movement with her body she starts crying and it takes time for everyone to calm her down.

Neil helps Avni in all way in taking care of Mannat but a mother is a mother...when Mannat is hungry, she needs her mother and even today, while preparing her for the function and feeding her, Avni got late.

" Where is she ? " Avni asks Neil when he comes straight from the door and hugs her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder

" Apne mama aur bhaiyon ke saath busy...." Neil says to which Avni smiles.
Yes, The Mehra family is here for the function and Neil had gone to meet them with Mannat so that Avni get ready here comfortably but as soon as Raj sees his niece, he snatches her from Neil.

" Ajib hai tumhara bhai, pehle tumse dur rakhta tha aur ab meri khud ki beti ko mujh se chhen liya..." At his words Avni gently hits on his hand which is resting on her stomach encircling her waist

" Aisa mat bolo, aap toh pure waqt hote ho baby ke saath.....thoda waqt use uske mama ke saath de do..." she says.

" Haan toh wahi karke aaya hu....apni chhotu baby ko uske mama ke paas chhod...main apne bade baby ke saath kuch pal bitaane aaya hu..." Saying this, he kisses her cheek but so sensually that Avni feels a shiver running down her spine.

Again, it has been a long time since both of them have felt each other in an intimate way, only these little bit romances happen between them but now they don't get time for this too because of taking care of the baby.
But still Neil somehow manages to spend some this type of time with his wifey.