chapter 6

Now more than 6 months have passed since Aaira's birth.

Now she has grown up to the extent where she goes to sleep on time when Avneil puts her to sleep properly and if someone speaks in front of her, she reacts...She listens, smiles, plays with the things in front of her... she even sits for a few minutes with the support of a pillow, And she also tries to say something in her innocent broken language but no one understands her words, but everyone likes to listen to her.
She has started turning over in bed and also tries to crawl on the floor.

Seeing their little one growing up in front of them, Avni and Neil's eyes often become moist. Whenever she does something new, both of them smile happily.

Sometimes she ( Aaira ) starts laughing so loudly that the whole house lights up with her smile.

Amidst all this, while both of them are trying to be good parents, they also do not forget each other both of them often take out time for each other and keep making each other feel loved by doing small and big things for each other.

On the other hand, as much as Neil makes Avni feel loved, he doesn't miss a single opportunity to tease her too...Neil and Aaira together make Avni feel jealous by showing their father-daughter moments, but it is just a healthy jealousy.

Now Neil never brings something just for Avni but he brings the same thing for his daughter as well, and similarly, Neil who used to spoil only Avni with his love, has started spoiling Aaira too with his love and affection.

Aaira is seen doing new things every day and it is normal that small children learn new things every day and forget the old things...Recently Aaira has a new habit that, When she is in someone's arms and she feels hungry she starts licking and eating the face of the person in front of her and pulls their hair with her tiny hands in anger.

Neil has gotten used to this attack from her many times, whenever she is in his arms, Aaira sucks his face with her soft lips and sometimes tries to eat his cheeks, so sometimes his nose, Now that is a different matter that Aaira does not get her milk there.

And sometimes with these antics of hers she starts embarrassing her mother in front of everyone because sometimes she licks Avni's face so lovingly that it leaves marks there

And the same incident happened today, Simran was at home and seeing light purple marks on Avni's jaw line, simran teased Avni in front of everyone that whether this was done by Neil ?

It is a different matter that Simran has already gone through this phase, she knows what and how children do it and this act must have been done by her little one...But how could she let go of such a good opportunity to tease Avni?
So she teases Avni about that mark by taking Neil's name.

And there in front of everyone, Avni turns red when everyone pretends not to believe her when she says that this mark was given by Aaira.

" Baby, stop embarrassing Mumma like this...Papa is enough for that.
You, don't do this to me." After the teasing session, Avni is in the room with Aaira and she says this to her who she is currently holding in her lap while sitting on the bed