chapter 9

" Avu, if you cannot live even one night without him then you should not have agreed to my plan." These are Simran's words when both of them are lying on the bed, maybe trying to sleep without their partner to whom they have become accustomed.

But seeing Avni continuously using the phone, she understands that at this time she must be talking to Neil

Now there is nothing wrong in talking to Neil but it was a plan made by both of them with mutual consent that today those two men will be punished for what they did but now they themselves are feeling the punishment.

And now when they are living separately, so they should make them realize that both of them are really angry with their actions: But this innocent girl is continuously replying to Neil messages

" No Bhabhi, there is nothing like that..." she says a little embarrassedly, keeping her phone aside.
Now he is messaging her, so what should she do other than not replying?

" If it is not like that then how is it? I have been noticing for a long time, the never ending conversation between you two is not ending...If you do this, he will think that this idea was only mine and I will get scolded by both of them tomorrow morning..." says Simran because she knows that tomorrow no one will be able to save her from those two after this mischievous act

" No Bhabhi, this will not happen, I will not talk to Neil now and you are right, I will never let them do the same thing with Aaira that happened with me...She has just turned one and these two have already started, today's punishment is still too less for them." Avni clarifies her point.

" Hmm, And don't think that this punishment will change their minds...I know that whatever they have decided, they will do it now with aaira, Meaning, no boyfriend policy will definitely apply to our Aaira, but we should not step back, We will not let them do this." Simran says.

And while talking like this, both of them start getting closer to sleep.

But on the other hand, Neil gets irritated when Avni's messages suddenly stop coming.

"Now your wife has also snatched my wife's phone, that is why she is not replying..." Raj who is trying to sleep hears Neil's voice and holds his head. What a strange man.

" Arre, She must have slept, why are you taking so much tension.... You also sleep now, Meet her tomorrow morning, and see how much time is left for morning, it is 2 o'clock right now, you just wait for 4 hours.
So sleep and let me sleep too." Raj says.

" But I'm not able to sleep...." he says because he really can't able to sleep, without his Avni, his bed.
Who should he cuddle and sleep with?

" So don't sleep, but let me sleep." Raj says

"Can I cuddle you..." Neil, who has gone mad with the grief of separation from his wife, says this to Raj, who is sleeping with his back facing him, but on hearing this he turns towards him with slightly horror expression

" Don't even think, and if you are not able to sleep then go do something else...but not all this." says Raj to which Neil makes a face

" Bhai, ek raat ki baat hai, bina biwi ko cuddle kiye neend nahi aati, aaj biwi naa sahi, biwi ke bhai se kaam chalaa leta hu..." Neil says to which Raj glares at him

"I will not spare Simran for giving me this scary night," Raj says in irritation.

" Ofcourse that is what I want...that you don't leave her...." Neil says, he was just troubling him saying all this, so that Raj doesn't let her go easily for what she did and so that simran doesn't separate him from his wife again.