chapter 2

It is night time, Mehra family has returned to their home a little while ago, And Ansh did not even feel like going back from here leaving his little sister behind but as Ansh is now the eldest among the three siblings, his schooling has also started.
He is now about to go to the second standard.

And he already missed school for today's function, so Raj and Simran didn't want him to miss another day that is why they took Ansh back despite his unwillingness.

Ansh could have gone to his school from here also but all his things like uniform etc. were at home, that's why Simran took him back by coaxing him by saying that he would come here tomorrow after returning from school.

At the Khanna house, everyone goes to their respective rooms to sleep due to fatigue from the function.

Here in Avneil's room, their little one is still awake so both of them are also awake and as Neil is taking care of Aaira or let's say he is playing and talking with her So till then Avni, getting some free time, she does her night routine sitting in front of the mirror.
She is doing her hair to turn it into a loose bun.

" Baby jaisa ki tay ho chuka hai ki aap apni mumma ke saath ek hafte baad apne Nani ke ghar jaa rahi ho...toh aap ek kaam karna....aap n rone lag jaana....Papa ke bina rehna hi nahi...." Neil tells Aaira who is lying on the bed and Neil is sitting cross-legged in front of her.

And Avni who was sitting in front of the mirror and listening to him, her eyes widen on hearing his words...what is this man teaching his daughter ? She turns to them in disbelief.

" If you do this, you will soon come back to Papa....
Now mumma is bored with Papa but I know that my baby cannot live without Papa...hain na ?" Neil says this while gently nudging Aaira's nose with his.

" And who told Papa that Mumma is bored with Papa?" Avni says getting up from in front of the mirror and coming towards him on the bed, upon which Neil looks at her

" Ab kuch bol dunga toh ladai hi ho jaayegi........" He mumbles to himself but Avni hears it and she looks at him.

Whereas Neil has many reasons to think that she is bored of him now.
Means, he doesn't like Avni's changed behavior anymore but still he is not saying anything.
She has always spoken less to everyone else, he understands that, but to him? Why doesn't she talk to him like before?
Yes there is still a lot of conversation between them, but 80 percent of the words are his.
Why doesn't she expresses herself to him like before...and these are the small things he doesn't like in her now.

" Neil aapko pta toh hai....jaana jruri hai.....iss ritual ke baad hi Aaira wahaan se yehaan aana jaana kar paayegi..." She says this to which Neil doesn't say anything

He is not at all upset about her leaving....yes it is hard for him to live without them but he knows and understands this ritual that it must be completed.
he was just saying that jokingly, she can stay there for as long as she wants but his complaints are different.

But seeing him silent she thinks something

" And why are you saying that I am bored of you....have you felt bad about something I said which made you feel like this?" She speaks while sitting on the other side of Aaira on the bed and Neil is on the other side of Aaira and at this time Aaira is in between the two

" You haven't done anything." he says, to which she understands from his tone that he is lying.

And saying this, Neil is about to take Aaira in his arms but Avni takes Aaira in her arms before that because she understands that he was taking Aaira to stop their conversation but at this point, it is important for her to know why he feels like she is bored of him.