chapter 5

Next morning

The fatigue that Avni had felt after completing her duties as a new mother all night, vanishes this morning as soon as she opens her eyes and sees the scene in front of her.

She sees how Neil is sitting in a resting position against the headboard of the bed with Aaira sleeping on his chest and he himself is sleeping.

So what happened was that at 4 in the morning, Aaira started crying very loudly, Avni Neil also woke up from their sleep and even after feeding at that time Aaira was not quieting down and somewhere due to not sleeping well the whole night, Avni d...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

So what happened was that at 4 in the morning, Aaira started crying very loudly, Avni Neil also woke up from their sleep and even after feeding at that time Aaira was not quieting down and somewhere due to not sleeping well the whole night, Avni doesn't have the energy to take Aaira in her arms and walk around the room and stop her from crying.

So Neil does this work, tells her to rest.
Avni is sitting on the bed looking at Neil who is moving around the room with Aaira in his arms to stop her crying.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Neil is walking back and forth in the room.

And Avni does not know when she falls asleep while watching them both but when Neil sees Avni, he smiles seeing her sleeping and by then Aaira also calms down.
So Neil first makes Aaira lie down on the bed and then makes Avni lie down in a straight comfortable position but hardly a minute passes and Aaira starts crying again so Neil puts Avni to sleep properly and quickly takes Aaira in his arms again but as soon as she is in his arms, she becomes silent, which Neil is not very surprised at.
Because Aaira is used to being in someone's arms...she sleeps peacefully in someone's arms only and Aaira should also sleep peacefully now that's why Neil sits on the bed, leaning against the headboard and then places Aaira comfortably on his chest and he starts patting her gently with his hands so that she too falls asleep....but while putting her to sleep he doesn't realise when he too falls asleep.

And there, Avni wakes up at around 7.30 in the morning and seeing Neil putting Aaira to sleep on his chest, she understands that she has fallen asleep but he has completed his duty as a father by staying awake.

And this is nothing new for avni...ever since Aaira was born, Neil too is unable to sleep through the night along with her, Yes, that is a different matter she falls asleep and Neil makes sure that she takes maximum rest and he takes care of Aaira.
Neil must have been missing all this for the last two days and last night, unable to bear the distance from his daughter, he finally came here.