chapter 4

It has been two days now since Avni has come to the Mehra house, in these two days, the Mehra house is filled with joy and laughter, But the atmosphere of Khanna house seems desolate, everyone is missing Avni and Aaira in the house and especially Neil is missing both of them a lot.

Everyone in the Mehra house keeps surrounding Aaira all day long, Raj also tries to spend time with his sister and niece whenever he is at home because he has got such a time with his sister after a long time.
Ansh and Aarav also keep talking to their little sister non-stop, Yes, it is a different matter that they do not get any response from Aaira in return but both of them are happy with their little sister.

On the other hand, Neil is now regretting his decision as to why he did not go with his wife and daughter...Somehow he spent two days but now he cannot live without them.
And he was able to spend the remaining two days also because he used to see them every minute through video call, but now he wanted to see both of them in person.

It is 12:30 at night and Neil sits in his room completely restless because he is missing those two girls in his life, who are his life and without whom, one moment seems like 100 lives.

He is calling Avni but he has probably forgotten that it was he who had asked her to keep the phone on silent mode at night, so that their baby is not disturbed by the sound of the phone.
He is a person who takes care of every little thing but what should he do now....Maybe she isn't picking up his call because the phone is on silent mode.

And at this time everyone would be sleeping there, so he does not want to go straight there and disturb everyone's sleep.
He thinks about everyone and everything before doing anything.

On the other hand, in the Mehra house, everyone is actually sleeping...except Neela and Avni
Neela who has been sleeping in the same room as Avni ever since she come here in order to help Avni in taking care of Aaira.

Right now, Both Neela and Avni are trying to calm down the crying Aaira....Today, Ansh and Aarav are also sleeping in their room, So there are only Neela, Avni and Aaira in the room

" Bachcha, ab ye soo gyi hai....ek kaam karo room ki lights off karo aur tum bhi iske saath soo jao, kaafi raat ho gyi hai....." Neela says this to Avni holding aaira in her arms.

" aur aap bhi...." Avni also asks Neela to sleep as her mother takes care of Aaira all the time and instead of resting herself, she asks her to rest.

Neela smiles at her daughter's words and then lies down on the bed with her little Avni and Avni switches off the room lights and joins them on the bed.

After a while, its around 1:30 in the night.

Neil is standing right below Avni's room and looking up at her balcony.

Yes, he is inside Khanna house right now....not inside the house but inside the boundaries of the house.
When he can no longer bear it anymore, so, without a second thought, he heads towards Mehra's house to meet his daughter and wife.

Seeing him at the gate the guard opened the gate and Neil brought his car inside and parked it without making any noise.
The guard does not question him for coming so late at night because he is the son-in-law of this house.

But, now after coming inside, Neil did not want to wake anyone up but he knew that his wife and daughter must be awake as his daughter's favorite thing was to stay awake at night.

" Baap ban gye ho Neil Khanna par harkate abhi bhi boyfriend waali hai....pehle biwi se milne ke liye balcony chadhna padta tha, ab beti se milne ke liye....mera kya hoga bhagwan...." He looks up and asks God because he himself cannot believe his actions that he has actually come here to meet his daughter.