chapter 7

Next morning

The bright sunlight sifts through the window, spreading the pleasant colors of the morning in the room, making the atmosphere of the room pleasant.

Neil is the first one to wake up automatically at his regular time in the morning, He lazily opens his eyes and a big smile spreads on his face when he sees all his beloved people together in front of his eyes.
His wife, daughter, and both naughty nephews.

He sees Avni sleeping facing him but there is a distance of 3 children between them.
Aaira is sleeping clinging to Avni's chest, while Ansh is sleeping holding Aaira from behind, Aarav is sleeping with his hands on Ansh and Aarav's back is touching his chest, who is in his embrace.
And all three of them are sleeping comfortably between them (Avneil).

He never wants to let any distance come between him and Avni nor will he tolerate it, especially in bed but when this distance has come in the form of these kids, which are a blessing, then it is okay. He liked this beautiful distance from his wife today.

All three kids are having fun playing till late night, Aaira, her sleep also did not know where had gone, after meeting her brothers she also awake and was playing and giggling when her brothers were playing with her and making her smile.

He kisses Aarav who is close to him and then getting down from the bed and going to the other side, he first kisses Avni's forehead leaning down, But due to staying awake till late night with the kids, she is still in deep sleep, seeing which Neil smiles.

And with the intention of not disturbing their sleep he goes to the washroom to freshen up, and soon after taking a quick shower he comes back to the room and then he sees that Ansh is awake and sitting on the bed

" Good morning, champ!" Neil wishes him upon which Ansh gets up and gets off the bed

" Good morning, maamu." Ansh wishes Neil who takes him in his embrace and then he breaks away from him and kisses his cheek to which Ansh makes a face. His maamu will never stop teasing him.

" Maamu, No, chubhti hai..." He says this while rubbing the soft boyish skin of his face.

And Neil chuckled at his words, from the beginning he enjoys teasing Ansh like this and this thing of their hasn't changed even today, He kisses Ansh in the same way and Ansh complains about his beard pricking him just like he has been doing from the beginning.

" Maamu aap mujh se jyada pyar karte ho yaa aarav ko ?" After wishing each other, Neil sits on the couch with Ansh and then during some conversation, Ansh asks this question to Neil

" Main aap dono ko bahut pyar karta hu." Neil replies.

" Nahi, aapko ek ko chunna padega." Ansh says

" hmm, Agar aisi baat hai to fir main aapko chununga, kyonki aap sabse pehle humare paas aaye ho...." Neil says while ruffling his hair

" Fir mumma Aarav ko jyada pyar kyon karti hai ?" Neil looks at him on this question.

And Ansh further says that now his mother loves Aarav more...Ansh complains to his maamu the same thing he does to everyone these days about how his mother sends him to school but not Aarav and from behind him, Aarav takes all the love and attention from everyone.

And on hearing this, Neil does nothing but smile. Now it is obvious that this feeling comes in children...He knows that Raj and Simran must have tried very hard to make Ansh understand that they love both their kids equally but when the attention is divided, this thought is bound to come in the minds of children.
And Aarav really needs more love and attention than Ansh right now and no one can deny this.