13

「★」

「★」

Before going any further, you decide to make a cut on your arm using your mirror sword.

You decided to do that, despite the ultimately negative effects when in combat, because you want to blame the blooc splattered across you and your suit, and to take away any evidence that you had physically harmed someone- multiple people- that badly. You really didn't want to deal with the repercussions of that.

Anyways, you take out an extra lolipop you had stored also in your bra, and start to walk along the dirt pathways. You take your time on the way, not really needing to think about more fighting. You pull out your phone and play some geometry dash while you walk to challenge your brain.

I'm so smart!

Once you enter the area, you hide behind a tree for a second. You watch Aizawa and the ugly lanky guy fight.

And then you see it.

It somehow has a beak, it's brain is protruding from it's skull, it's at least eight feet tall and is bulked enough to be the new giga chad.

It's giant hand takes a hold of your teacher's head, and your jaw drops to the floor as it begins to pound the man's head into the concrete ground.

"What do you think of him?" the hand covered guy asks, his voice almost husklike at this point. "He's the bio-engineered anti-symbol of peace, But you can call him Nomu."

The giant snaps Aizawa's arm backwards with a short but loud crunch. Then his other arm. You throw up in your mouth a bit from all the snapping of bones.

You listen to the converbetween the ugly guy and the portal man. They plan on leaving, and you're immediately relieved. Youre still on guard though, you're too pretty to die.

"Oh," lanky rasps. "before we leave, let's make sure the symbol of peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride."

You feel that snap again.

Flight or fight. You can guess you're a fight girl, because as soon as he speeds towards your classmates hiding in the water, youre on the move as well.

You're almost there as he sticks his arm out toward that frog girl. "Let's make this hurt."

And as you approach, you raise your weapon high, just above his elbow. But when he touches her face, his quirk isn't activated.

The man doesn't even seem to notice your weapon still coming down. He turns your teacher, making a comment before you can hit him. You pout.

"Boo...I was gonna look so cool chopping his arm off too."

And as Aizawa's head is smashed again into the hard ground below, you and that freckled kid attack at the same time.

You cut open a layer of the man's skin on his back, and he screams at the pain of his skin peeling off of him, before you watch through the gathering dust as he's replaced with that Nomu.

"You're...pretty powerful kids." the man pants. "But hero's aren't violent, little girl. Maybe...maybe this isn't meant for you."

You roll your eyes. You go to attack the Nomu again with the freckled kid, when a boom echoes throughout the facility.

And All Might Appears.

「★」